The Secret

Author's Note: This one is my first story not based off of an episode. Basically Mabel finds out that Pacifica likes Dipper.

*Pacifica's POV*

It had been a few weeks after my party and I still couldn't believe it. Me, the esteemed Pacifica Northwest, was at a loss for words over some dumb boy! I had to clear my head. I decided to go to the woods to try and sort some things out in my mind. I was alone so I was able to just say what I was thinking aloud. I figured it would help me understand what I was feeling.

"Dipper helped me."

"Dipper was fun to talk to."

"I wish he was here right now. Actually, that'd be kind of awkward."

"Oh, I care about how he sees me."

"I like Dipper." I blushed after that sentence. I hadn't ever said it out loud before, and even though I was all by myself, it was still a big moment.

"He's dorky in a cute way. Like when he saved me using that dumb boo-"

"WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO PACIFICA?" Mabel jumps out from behind the bushes. I gasp. How much of that did she hear? Oh god, why Mabel of all people? She can't keep a secret for the life of her.

*Mabel's POV*

I was just walking around in the woods, trying to find something to pass the time when I heard someone talking. I hid in the bushes and peaked out. It was Pacifica? Hiking didn't exactly seem like her thing. She was just speaking out to nobody.I wasn't able to hear anything though, so I screamed at Pacifica as I jumped out of the bushes.

"Uh..how much of that did you hear?" She asked.

"Oh, only all of it." Even though that wasn't true, saying that would usually get people to tell me stuff.

"Oh my gosh, please please PLEASE don't say anything to Dipper! I'm begging you!" She was totally freaked out.

"Actually I didn't hear anything at all. What exactly were you saying about my brother in the middle of the forest by yourself?"

"Nothing, nothing...just thinking aloud haha..." She stammered. I could tell she was hiding something.

"So what were you thinking about my brother that I shouldn't tell him?"

"Nothing, I'm not gonna tell you either, jerk."

"I guess I'll go tell Dipper then that you were talking bad about him then."

"Wait wait! I'll tell you if you promise not to say anything."

"Sounds good to me."

"Okay so I maybe kinda have a teensy weensy little itty bittty...crush on Dipper. Don't laugh! And don't say anything, okay?"

"Alright well I'm just gonna go back to the shack...." I bolted back into the woods as fast as I could go. I knew Pacifica would think I was going to tell Dipper and follow me. I was right.

*Pacifica's POV*

I couldn't believe it. I had just told Mabel Pines, my former enemy, my biggest secret EVER and she was immediately going to spill it. To Dipper no less. This was bad. I was following her through the woods, it was probably the fastest I had even ran. I haven't ran very often in my life, so that's saying a lot. I finally caught up with her as we were approaching the little hut she called home. I tried to grab her sweater when a blur of pink tackled me to the ground. It was a pig! Who keeps a pig in a residential area? I got back on my feet, but this attack gave Mabel the leverage to already be going inside the shack. Oh no, why me? I slammed open the door and followed Mabel up the stairs. She was already in the room.