[💖]Fever?!-Lev Haiba

Lev haiba x sick male reader
Thanks to @nqbr_pq for the request!  :3 sorry that this took so long...Word count: 234 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(M/N)?..u-uh I'm coming in" Lev warned  he quietly opened the door with a little 'Creeak' "M/N?"
Lev said after he closed the door behind him. Once he turned around and sad a big worm blanket thingy on the ground groaning. 'Looks like a big worm burrito' Lev thought as he chuckled. Sincethe lights were off he couldn't see where he was stepping. luckily he found the light switches and turned them on."Hissss!" Lev flinched when he heard (M/N) hiss,"how'd you get in here?". (M/N) asked suddenly before collapsing into lev's long arms(know what else is long?  That dic-)"Woah woah take it easy...you need some rest."Lev says. "Wow your forehead burning!.. Go lay down I'll make you some soup.. " (M/N) did as Lev told him to he groaned while Lev was trying to figure out how to boil water-(is that how you make soup? I literally have no idea how to make soup-) "I totally know how to cook" "What are you cooking over there then, fire?"
"OMGkJahahshhs"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's just say (M/N) had to do most of the work even tho having a fever.  (Sorry that it was kinda short but I hoped you liked it tho!)