Chapter Two: You

zayn malik as STEPHANO
D'ANNUNZIO

________________________

Chapter 2
Natalie gasped in horror once she woke up.

Darkness had enveloped her and the stillness in the air. The only sound she could here was her soft but heavy pants and her heart palpitating at a rapid rate. She was beginning to hyperventilate due to the small space around her and the darkness.

It was freezing as it seemed winter was graced in her presence. She brought her knees up to her chest clutching them attempting to stay warm.

Where am I?

Numerous accusations and doubts where clouded in Natalie's brain making her gain a ‘migraine’ — she calls it.

The creaking of the silver door alerted Natalie making her eyes divert to the opening door and her thoughts of doubt soon flutter away. A woman graced Natalie's presence. Pure light she brought with her. Her hair tied in a neat pony tail, her lips coated with red. Her eyebrows arched perfectly it seemed as though she was a goddess herself. Envious of her beauty Natalie bowed her head not wanting to say something she would regret. Since she was rather talkative.

“Oh my!” She gasps,“ Alessandro was right. You really are... Beautiful!” She exclaims.

Natalie brings her head up eyeing the mysterious woman for if she was telling the truth. To her surprise the woman held a alluring smile on her face. Her brown doe eyes twinkling as if she was a child getting something they always yearned for. 

“A little contour would help!” She continues. The woman walks over to a curious Natalie with a toothy smile displayed on her fine face.

“Come on child.” She waves a hand, “We rather should get going.”

Natalie obediently stands up facing the tarnished and blood stained ground not daring to face the ravishing women she was to shy to do so... To ugly,“Follow me.” She commands, Natalie obliges to her superior following her, “My name is Rosalia. Aunt Rosalia to you. What's yours?” Rosalia inquires, turning a conner.

“I-I,” She stutters,“ Natalie, Natalie Johnson.” She answers unsure of why she would ask, “Why ask me?” She asks, looking around the dark room looking for any escape whatsoever.

They climb up the flight of stairs the one yellow light guarding they footsteps. It resembled an olden day dungeon carved up for the evil and ... Good.

“Well I will definitely need your name. And you can stop looking around now. You'll never exceed in escaping from here.” She says once she see's Natalie's forever darting eyes.

“I wasn'—

“You don't have to lie child.” She interjected

“Fine. What do you want from me?” She asks, finding the new burst of confidence which she wasn't quite fond of since it would get a bullet in her skull — if so she wished they would please do it sooner since, she didn't know the ulterior motives of the lass in front of her.

but they couldn't be good could they?

“Loving the whole new burst of confidence! Unfortunately you'll have to loose it since no one here likes a girl with a big mouth.” She warns ,“and answering your question... We don't want anything from you. We just want you.”

Natalie's brows furrow together, curious of what she meant, “What ever do you mean?”

“Well basically, your going to be sold.”

Natalie stops in her tracks trying to phantom the barbarous news that had been announced, “Your joking right? Please t- ell me your joking?” She shakes vigorously.

“Its far from a joke sweetheart.”  She shakes her head, she checks her watch and her eyes widen,“In fact you should get ready the auction starts in two hours... No time too waste.” She says

Rosalia grabs Natalie's foreman dragging her to her designated destination

                            ***

“Don't you look stunning!” Rosalia gushes, clasping her hands together admiring her piece of work.

Indeed Natalie was. She seemed to brighten up the room. She had worn a black dress that had hugged her hourglass figure perfectly showing her long brown legs. Her wavy hair reached until it met her lower back. Her makeup was perfect. She actually looked like a human again.

“Aunt Rosalia, I don't want to do this.” Natalie announces, shaking her head tears threatening to fall out.

“Its a shame you don't have any say in any of this.” She frowns,“ But look at the bright side, Nat. You'll get a handsome hunk and you'll will be practically bathing in money!” She gushes

“You do not get it Aunt Rosalia. I don't want to be involved in any of this. Please don't do this to me? Please?” She pleads.

Rosalia ignores her pleas helping the following girls.

Natalie cries softly not wanting to draw attention. This wasn't planned in Natalie's life at all.

“Natalie we need to get going.”

___________________________________
Short Chapter?

I know sorry, I needed to leave a cliffhanger. So yea.

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment!

H.M