❄︎ 4 ❄︎

⊰ Chapter four: Fallen Angel ⊱
___________

⊰ Chapter four: Fallen Angel ⊱___________

*Candace POV*

Shutting myself in the hotel room was the best thing I ever did.

No one could disturb me or interfere in my private time. No mother complained that I was an ungrateful daughter, not using what the father has given us. I wasn't ungrateful for his brave actions but was displeased with the choice of his way of showing us love.

I came with them to this freezing hell; I could be a big brat and show my true colors of childishness... But seeing fathers happy smile and a glimpse of light in his eyes, I couldn't do it to him. So, to be tolerable, I shut myself in the hotel room, lying on my belly and watching the newest runways.

Channel had a new collection and their concept chic, but the 80s were interesting, but some pieces were so copied of their last collection Diana's diary. It's not like I will ever wear one of them, but I still wanted to look at it objectively, not like some poor fangirl.

Laying on my belly, eating, writing, and speaking to myself in my hotel room, was my perfect idea of spending every day actually. Just as Gigi was walking down the runway, I was ready to write down the piece in my journal, criticizing every detail of the clothes, but my phone got in the way.

I tried to hang up a couple of times and ignore two times, but the caller was really annoying. Stopping the show on my laptop, I reached for the phone, too late to catch the fact that it was on the other side of the room, and I fall of the bed because of my stupidity.

"I'm busy." I spat angry, moaning quietly out of the pain of my whole body. Maybe this hotel was luxurious and fancy, but the floor was hard as any hotel had.

"With what? Rotting in your room for three days straight!" My mother shouted, startling me because I thought it was my friend. Hearing her annoyed tone, I put the phone back on the commode, putting it on speaker.

"Well yeah, you should try it, too," I answered totally seriously, but my mother didn't have time for jokes.

"Don't you even dear." She threatened me coldly, and I felt her glare on my body, freezing me completely. I wasn't ready for that tone; she used it when she was annoyed over 100% tolerance for me.

"Candace, I just wanted to say that your father and I are going out-" She beamed happily, forgetting that she was angry a second ago. Hearing her plans, I rolled my eyes, not caring really about it.

"Wait, just you two?" I cut in, putting together two pieces of a puzzle together.

"Yes, and Mason wants some alone time with his girlfriend." She continued, giving more information than I need about my family's private time.

"Cool," I answered, not knowing what to say about it.

"And, you need to take care of Liam for us." She said something so tremendous. I choked on my water, hearing this bad news.