Chapter 14

"I'm so sorry Gyu, I mistook everything."

"I knew it, maybe you've thought I forgot you right?"

"Y-yeah..."

I looked down.

"As much as I missed you, but I wanted to make sure I had a good result, my grades were dropping somehow. So I thought Louisa was right."

"But....how did you avoid Louisa afterwards?"

"I played with her, cause I got to know from Sally that she had many more dirty plans."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she used Sally as well, but Sally is a really good friend, she decided to tell me everything. She's the one who suggested me to play along with her."

"And then?"

"Then what? I'm here now!"

"But....what about your....graduation?"

"I'll go back again, but I'm scared that I might mess up everything, and you might misunderstand me. I was desperate to meet you."

I was silently crying while looking at him. Suddenly Eomma's voice made both of us to let go of each other.

"Now I understand everything!"

"Eomma-nim, I'm so sorry."

He immediately ran towards my mom and hugged her.

"It's okay Beomie, I'm happy that you're fine and you luckily cut the trap of that girl."

"Thanks for understanding me Eomma-nim."

"It's fine, did you tell everything to your mom?"

"I just told her shortly and then came to meet you and Aerum."

"Oh, then I must go there to help her, you came after a long time! We'll be making your favourite dishes today!"

Although Eomma played it cool, but I knew her intention. She wanted to give us time. After she left, He locked the door and looked at me.

"Do you....forgive me now?"

"Forgive?... You didn't even have any fault Gyu..."

"Aerum..."

I met his eyes, he was intently staring at me.

"H-hum?"

He came forward and softly pulled me closer to him, never breaking our eye contact.

"G-gyu...?"

"What if I don't get a chance to come back again? She's such a freak."

"Don't say something like this Gyu!"

"Still, I can't keep it to myself anymore."

"W-what?"

"I grew feelings for you Aerum..........

more than a friend."