Prologue

She walked on the shiny marble tiles with her heels making echoing sounds. Confidence oozed from her body.  You might take her smallish form for granted ,but she is a ruthless killer. Her black waves cane cascading all the way to her hip.

"Agent Cobra,the boss is looking for you." Kira said with a serious face.  "Why would he want to see me at this time?" She muttered to herself and walked to his office.

In her way, she bumped into her  boss."Oh! You are here. I was looking for you." He rubbed his suit quickly and ushered her inside.

"Uncle why do you want me?" She distanced herself from him.

"Simple, first of all, Agent Chuck has reported a series of kidnappings going around in Fermo." He handing her the case file.

"Not only that, there has also been some drug dealing going around  Tokyo."

"We have two cases. Choose the one you want to do and our rival Agency wants to work with us." He sat on the chair.

"One question uncle, why would they want to work with us soo suddenly." She tapped her chin in thought. "I don't know niece." He replied frowning.

"Anyways uncle, I'll give you my answer tomorrow. Dad is having a ceremony at the family manor today and your presence is required. I will have to go back to my company." She turned her head back and watched him.

"Be there at 1800hrs." She smiled and walked out of the Agency.

"Huh niece, you wouldn't want to k is you is working with you." Her uncle sighed tiredly before drinking a cup of coffee his robot offered him.

"Sir,why would you hide it from her." Ethan said massaging his masters shoulders."You would t understand if I told you. You are a robot." He chucked dryly.

********end of prologue***

Let me explain this, a I'll be using codes for their names not real names during their missions but their personal life I'll use their real names.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Anyways, vote and comment to give me support to continue thus book.

Love,
The author.