Texting

Harley

With Harley it's basically a constant conversation that goes on the whole day where you guys talk about your days, giving live commentary as the day goes on. Usually it starts with a meme and ends with either a phone call or when you two see each other.

Barbara Gordon

A lot of the time you text her to tell her a dumb joke (which she'll never admit but makes her laugh every single time). You'll also flirt with each other from time to time which may sometimes devolve into sexting. You'll never forget the time she sent you a picture from the top of a random roof with her top rolled up and her pants pulled down just enough to see everything important.

Stephanie Brown

It's really a big game of "who can turn the other one on the most while they're in public" with different pictures and "threats" being sent. Sometimes one of you will derail the contest by bringing up a random question like "what do you want for dinner tonight? No I'm being a serious, I don't mean like 'a snack' meaning me or my dick or something I mean like what do you want I'm at the grocery store" or "you know what's really wet? The waterpark I'm at with Cass right now, I'm locking my phone in a locker I'll see you when I get home <3". But the one thing you love doing more than anything is dropping a random "I love you", especially because you know how she gets. One time you texted Cass to record Stephanie for you before you sent it and in the video she seemed like it was just going to be some stupid dick joke or something and when she saw the text she melted and seemed like she was on the verge of crying tears of joy? Later that day she showed up at your apartment and made out with you as soon as you opened the door before you guys watched a stupid rated r comedy movie together. You know, the ones that just say fuck a lot and say a lot of dick jokes. Anyway, surprisingly enough that day and all the other times you've just chilled out were better than all the times you've had sex... well, almost all of them.

Cassandra Cain

Cass has a kindergarten reading level. Phone calls only.

Supergirl

It's mostly you texting Kara web articles about Supergirl saving the day and talking about how cool Supergirl is like she isn't your girlfriend and it gets a smile out of her every time, especially when you end it with "But she's still not as hot as my girlfriend". Sometimes Kara sends you cat memes or minions memes thinking they're genuinely funny to which you always respond "Kara I can't date a 50 year old woman who still uses Facebook". You tried sending her one of your memes before but she didn't get the reference or how it was funny.

Black Canary

Whenever you guys hear a new song you like, you send the other one a Spotify link to it.  Other than that it's the most normal text conversations out of the group. The only other thing is that whenever Dinah is horny she'll send you a picture of her in her bra and panties and say "Come Over".

Killer Frost

You guys are with each other almost 24/7 since you live together, work together, and love each other to death. The only real reason to text the other one is if you're doing a job together and you have to separate a minute and have to notify the other one "Flash is here" or "Hostage is on the run".

Duela Dent

A lot of dirty talk from her end. A lot of  "K" and "Read at 2:55pm" from your end. However it's just to get her really going for later.

Poison Ivy

She only really texts you when you're out and about to get new fertilizer for the plants or a new shovel. Or for instructions to help her with her next plan.

Livewire

Leslie likes to bitch a lot about new music and everything on the radio which you agree with for the most part. Although she does take it a little too far like when she flipped out because you had one Billie Eilish song on your phone. When she's not complaining about music there's a lot of flirting, a lot of dirty talk, a lot of shitposting and having a meme war with each other, and the occasional "prank" now and then. Like one time, when you went shopping at a mall, you were ordering at a pretzel stand when Livewire hacked your phone and started playing porn at full blast.

Artemis

Not that big on Technology, are those Amazons. On occasion she'll text you but very little times do the texts amount to much besides "where r u" and "k"