Introducciòn

Hola amigos, this story is going to be a little different then most I've written and taken down. I'm going to be putting in a bit of my own personal beliefs and personal opinions. The idea for this story came to me, more like threw itself upon me when I thought about a breakup between my boyfriend and I. We're still together and going strong thankfully, but it was a pretty rough patch we were going through.

I will be writing about a situation where, for me, every time I thought about not being with him, or how many memories I've made with him in the four walls of his bedroom makes my heart hurt. Not being able to breathe him in or the thought of us ever parting ways makes my heart yearn and my soul cry. The thought of him making new memories with someone else in the same four walls, new ones over the ones we'd made doesn't settle right with me. I love this man more then anything or anyone I've ever loved in my life. I truly believe he was put in my life for the greater good and I thank god and everyone else in the heavens who helped bring him to me.

As you guys know I have another story on here, but I will not be continuing it due to lack of motivation and just because I didn't really have a story plot I was passionate about to go through with it. Although this story will be L.S as well, I hopefully can depict my feelings and memories through these two individual characters a lot better then stories before. I'm a lot older and feel like my way of writing has changed a bit, it sure isn't as bad as it used to be when I was 15 so that's a plus.

I hope you guys understand and thank you guys who are still here reading on. I love you all and I promise to finish this book. My life will be this book and I greatly appreciate everyone who's kept up with me and my lack of motivation.

-D