Chapter 1.2: A Push!

-Continued from Chapter 1 .1-

(PS:Read it in their accents uwu)

**

It is as rowdy in the classroom as usual. Ichijou and Onodera enter the classroom together.

Ruri's POV :

Onodera's walking in with Ichijou?? They did come to school together?

" Kosakiiii!! " I called her as she placed her bag down by her table.

"..Ruri!! Good morning!"  She says with that cheerful expression.

" Hey, Kosaki.... Did something good happen to you earlier? " I ask.

" Uh-h well this morning  I..- walked to school with Ichijou-kun! " She looks abash.

" What else did you do? How far did you progress?! " I say, piqued in the matter.

"Um-.. I just had my usual daily chats with Ichijou-kun.. It was fun though!! "

" Eh-h, Kosaki... You could've done better! Ask him to go out with you on the weekend!  "

" Ehhh?! No that's impossible!! "

"kOSaKiiii -chan!!! Get a grip! If you can't confess then at least try to spend more time with him!" I firmly tell her.

" Ichijouuuu-kunnnn!!! " I say loudly across the noisy classroom.

Raku's POV :

I was glancing upon Onodera and Miyamoto chatting when suddenly Miyamoto shouts my name out, calling me.

So I stood up and took quick steps towards them.

"What is it?" I asked.