Spaghetti girl

Damien's POV

I was in charge of getting the wood for the camp bonfire tonight. When I was walking towards the fire pit with the wood, I saw in the window of a cabin the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I mean she could be a model for god sake's. When I got a closer look I realized that I've seen the girl before it's spaghetti girl! I never knew she was this pretty. I mean just wow. I soon interrupted in my gaze at...well a fallen angel. "Damien...hello? Dude earth to Damien." Mari said waving her hand in front of my face. I shook my head and turned to her. "Yes?" I said. "The bonfire is starting soon we need the wood." Mari said pointing to the multiple logs in my hands. "Oh yeah right, here." I said handing them to Mari. "Thank you. So whatcha lookin at? Or should I say who." Mari said raising her eyebrows. "Your such a child." I said smiling. "Aww thank you. Anyway who you lookin at got a thing for a camper."Mari said smirking. "Maybe...well yeah I mean I don't know her but she's very pretty."I said imagining her. "Yeah and so's Cole Sprouse but you don't see me spying on him. Now let's go we got things to do." Mari said walking towards the fire pit. "Yeah yeah ok." I said chuckling. But every step I took I thought about seeing spaghetti girl or whatever her name is, again

Courtney's POV

Olivia and I were hanging out in our cabin when someone came in and said that the bonfire was about to start. We quickly got up and headed out the door. "I can't wait for the bonfire it's going to be so fun." Olivia said excited obviously. "Yeah me too! Wait are you just excited because you get to see Sam?" I asked stopping. "Maybe...ok fine yes." Olivia said with a goofy grin. "Whatever." I said smiling and walking off. "Hey don't be jelly I got me a camp boyfriend and you didn't." Olivia said catching up to me. "Trust me I'm not. I'm glad I don't have a summer boyfriend yet because the only guy I've gone out with this summer is Shayne Topp. And Shayne Topp is an a*s." I said nodding. "Amen sister. Hey what if you meet the guy at the bonfire." Olivia said. "I doubt that." I said with a chuckle. "Whatever." Olivia said. We showed up to the bonfire just in time. We even scored front seats. The fire was lit and it was awesome. We all got marshmallows to roast. And me and Olivia being the geniuses we were lit ours on fire. But it's who blew my flaming desert out that caught my attention.

"Hi." I said gazing at a super cute...counselor I think. "Hi...I-I'm Damien." He said sitting down on the bench next to us and holding his hand out for me to shake. Me still blown away said, "I-I'mm Courtney." I said shaking his hand. "Oh so that's your name." Damien said. "Yep. Had it since I don't know my whole life. I said making me and Damien chuckle. "Yeah, so uh looks like your marshmallow is having a bad day." Damien said pointing at my Burt marshmallow. "Yeah that's not exactly what I meant by golden brown but at least it's brown." I said with a chuckle. "I think I should get another. Don't wanna torture my taste buds." I said about to go grab another before Damien stopped me. "Well here let my show you something. It may be ugly on the outside but..." Damien then pulled the burnt layer off the marshmallow off. "On the inside it's perfect." Damien said handing me the marshmallow and liking his thumb. "Wow I guess you shouldn't judge a marshmallow by it's cover." I said making me and Damien chuckle. "Yeah I guess so." Damien said smiling. Wow his smile is just...wow. "Hey Damien I need your help." A voice said from behind us. We both looked back and then back at each other. "Guess I'll see you later then." Damien said getting up. "Yeah I guess I'll see you later then." I said smiling as Damien walked off. Until then.

Damien's POV

Until then...

A/N

This is getting good! Well at least I hope it is!!! And sorry for the short chapter.

  HooHooBitches.

(Excuse my french)