01

tw: homophobic dad near the end

the last day of school, it's break time and everyone's gathered in the courtyard talking. Alya and marinette are sitting on the steps, "girl you've been waiting to long just talk to him!" Marinette sighs " I know Alya, I think today I will really tell him how I feel" they get up and walk toward nino and adrien. Marinette taps adriens shoulder "hey adrien can I talk to you really quick..... in private?" Adrien nods "yeah sure! I'll talk to you later nino" "later dude!" Nino uses finger guns as alya waves goodbye.

Standing under the stairs Marinette is slightly freaking out okay Marinette you got this! Taking a deep breath "adrienwhenifirstmeetyouiknewilikedyouandthatlikespreadintolove" adrien looked confused "wow okay um calm down and say that again but a little slower" Marinette takes another deep breath "adrien i...... I l-love you"

Adrien face turned to into confused, shocked and in awe "I-wow I really like you too would you want to go on a date?" Marinette smiles "yeah! I mean yes of course" both blushing they plan on going to Andre's after school. Ayla and nino are freaking out in the background

*after school*
Marinette and adrien arrive at andre's and get their ice cream, while eating on the bridge and talking when rose and Juleka arrive with luka in tow, they get ice cream and luka gets his. They all sit down at a table and as they do adrien can't help but stare at luka, the way the evening sun hits his face making his smile seem that much brighter.

Adrien POV
Wow I never noticed how handsome luka really is till now  "uh adrien are you okay?" Marinette is waving her hand in my face "oh right sorry Marinette I zoned out there" I laugh and she chuckles

Lukas POV
Rose and Juleka wanted to go on a date and saw that I had nothing to do so they dragged me along, how nice I get to third wheel on my little sis's date. We get there and I get my ice cream from andre and sit down when I look across I see Marinette and adrien at the opposite table hm... I honestly can't take anymore of my sisters lovey dovey side so I get up and go to their table "hey guys, can I sit here? My sister and rose are on a date and I honestly feel akward third wheeling" I scratch the back of my head. Marinette nervously chuckles "oh yeah well I don't think you'd be any better over here, haha me and adrien are kinda on a-" "yeah sure you can sit with us!" Adrien interrupts Marinette and she looks at him super confused but sighs and makes room for me to pull over a chair. I pull my chair over and sit next to adrien wow I can smell his cologne from here, it's really nice

Adrien POV
God I feel so bad for letting luka sit with us Marinette seems so sad but I couldn't reject him he was so cute and shy! "So what are you guys doing here?" "We were just having a date but it's okay if you really felt uncomfortable over there with Juleka and rose" Marinette seems really agitated. Luka looked shocked "oh I'm so sorry I can just leave you guys alone" "what no! Stay!" They both look at me confused and surprised by my sudden outburst, great adrien "uhh I'm sorry I just didn't want you to feel so alone, you know?" Marinette seemed even more mad "well I'm finished with my ice cream, I should go home anyways and by the way adrien I thought you were different but I was right when I first met you, yoU ARE JUST A LITTLE MEAN RICH BOY" and she stomps off fuming "wait Marinette!" We both call out but she already left. "I'm so sorry adrien I didn't mean to ruin your date with Marinette maybe even relationship, gosh I'm sorry man" luka looks so disappointed "hey it's okay luka, I actually was not that into her in the first place, I just wanted to test my theory today and I was correct" luka looked shocked "oh really, so who do you really like?" We sit back down at the table and I look at the sunset "I like you luka" but I can't say that "um I'm not sure haha" I rub my neck and luka nods "yeah? Well I'm here to help you" we stare at the sun for a little longer till it gets dark out "we should probably get home now" luka says I look up at him "oh yeah probably" as we were walking home I had the urge to ask him questions "hey luka" "adrien I was wondering" we chuckle "you go ahead" luka says "what no no I insist you speak" luka looks away I can see his ears slowly glow red under the lampstreets light "okay I know it's a really personal question but" there was a slight delay in his sentence "would you ever consider dating a male?" I gasp what? Was I that obvious about my crush? "Oh uh well you see theoretically if I did then I would definitely like you but my dads kinda homophobic..." luka looks at me sadly "so he wouldn't accept you? Or us?" I nod and we both look down "........." the smiles and laughter we shared, all left with the mention of my father, I really killed the mood "I'm sorry luka, I didn't mean to upset you" luka looks back up at me and gives a small smile "you're okay adrien, so you've always been in the closet?" "Uh yeah I'm actually bisexual and I tried to tell my father intel one day during pride month he was not happy and went on a whole tangent about how much he hates the gays".