•ʀᴜʟᴇs•

░▒▓██▓▒░

1. No tagging me after 24 hours. Yes I may be on since I'm home but I'm busy doing online assignments or watching American football on TV! Everyone have a life and please respect that!

2. Respect the admin (me),  what i say goes and if you have a problem with that please just don't waste my time and don't join

3. Please create drama! I love drama and craziness but if it's major and it effects the plot please let me know before you do it.

4. Please be active! I can't stress this enough! Why join if you don't want to role-play! Since we quanatine there is no excuse whatsoever to be inactive!

5. No mary sues and Gary sues. Please be unique with your characters and no America copycaters! Like come on and be creative with a your ocs!

Password 1: What is your favorite NFL team if you are from United States?

6. Have fun!

Password 2: what is my favorite NFL team?

Password 3: please tag 3 people to join!

7. No smut! I may be 18 but I am uncomfortable of doing smut and i bet everyone is to. Please timeskip or do it in pm please and ty!

8. No bullying whatsoever! i was attacked before and i don't appreciate any of that to me! I'm going to enforce this rule and kick you out of thr role-play altogether! I don't tolerate bullying and my admins and me deserve your outmost respect bc we work so hard of putting up a role-play for you guys and all you want to do is be mean and attacked innocent people!

I may update more rules when it seems fit! ly!

                                                                                        ░▒▓██▓▒░