𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 ~ 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘

-{ note ~ i'm writing this at like 3am so it's gonna suck, but you know i'm bored and yolo. i'll shut up now ok, hope you enjoy lol}-

Y/N = your name
N/N = Nickname

(No ones POV)

Y/N didn't like skeppy. His personality just felt off, and he was way to loud and full of too much energy, it was just a little much for her but ever since her friend asked her to watch him, she felt she had too because... Beth was her best friend...

Honestly, Y/N didn't find it so hard to just pretend she liked skeppy, since she just told Beth she watched the videos and moved on. Don't get this wrong, Y/N is an amazing friend, she would do anything for Beth, but this was just one thing... not much.

It wasn't until one day when Beth ran up to Her with some big "amazing" news.

"OH MY GOODNESS Y/N" Beth telles at y/n from the other side of the street. Y/N was just sat on a bench, on her phone. This little bench was just a place she could get away from home... it was stressful there most of the time.
She looked up quickly, thinking someone was in danger - only too see an over excited beth crossing over.

"Hey! what's up? and don't say the sky that's really not funny anymore." Y/N giggled a little bit, ok maybe it was still a little funny after all...

"you'll never in a hundred years guess what!" Beth smiled, her smile bigger than it had ever been in a long time,

"your going on holiday?"

"no..."

"your getting a pet?"

"nope!"

"you got a boyfriend?"

"noooo"

"ok i give in tell me"

She looked at Y/N, "ok so since i know you like skeppy just as much as me..." Y/N cringed on the inside, knowing she was living a lie killed her, yet she smiled anyway, "i... GOT TICKETS TO COMIC CON, and skeppy is going to be there!"

Beth squealed and jumped up and down with a smile

"omg that's so cool i can't wait!" Y/N smiled back, oh god. why didn't she just say that she didn't like skeppy? then she wouldn't have to meet him. that's going to be super awkward isn't it. well gotta go now.

"it's next month, so better be ready!"

"oh my! i better go pack!" y/n joked not expecting beth to take it seriously.

"yes! yes you should... need to be ready of course! i'll see you soon"

She nodded and watched at beth skip away, before letting out a sigh and standing up, to make her way back to her own house.

Y/N was much more quiet, and sincere, skeppy was more... energetic and silly, complete opposites.

~ Time skip ~

( Your POV )

As you made your way up the steps, you slipped your hand carefully into your jacked pocket, before pulling out your keys and unlocking the door. You stepped inside the apartment and sighed a little, relaxing. Maybe you should pack everything now? then you don't have to worry about it for another month... yes. that sounds like a perfect idea.

You pulled the suitcase out from under your bed, gosh. you hadn't seen this in a while... anyway... you open it up onto your bed, before spinning around and opening your wardrobe with a sigh, what clothes?

some jeans, shirts, crop tops, and of course your two favourite hoodies. Everyone loves a good cosy hoodie duh- and what if it's cold?

Finally your done packing all the other necessary things, and you zip up the suitcase, push it into the corner of your room and flip onto the bed, finally that's off your mind.

Honestly you were dreading going. for a few reasons actually

well first of all, beth thinks you like skeppy and you don't (yet 😉)

second of all you don't like heights or planes

third of all, this was just going to be a disaster, it was obvious.

oh well... gotta do it now? why the heck would you say that you liked skeppy in the first place! you wouldn't have to go if you didn't. for goodness sake-

———————————————————————-

Word count ~ 707

stay amazing, and safe! was your hands and wear your mask xx