5.

"By the way Symere, you're a wonderful person and I hope that you always remember that." Jeffery says, smiling over at the boy sitting beside him. "Oh and I meant to say I like your outfit, I don't think anybody else at this school could pull it off like you."

Jeffery felt like he was on cloud nine today. He was literally sitting beside THE Symere Woods and socializing with him. And for once, it's not because Jordan had forced the two to talk. In-fact, Jordan was across the room giving Symere and Jeffery a death glare that only he could. Jeffery would occasionally shoot a smile towards Jordan, but that was about it. Jordan had also sent a few messages to Jeff that he just chose to ignore. Besides, Jordan was the one who now had nobody to talk with.

You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

"Really? Thanks, Jeffery. I appreciate that." Symere smiled back at him. At first, Symere wasn't about to say a single word to Jeffery due to his loyalty to Jordan, BUT, since Jeffery told Symere about the situation last night, he thought it wouldn't hurt to have small talk with him. Besides, Symere was enjoying the conversation so far.

"You're welcome, I really mean it when I say that unlike some people," Jeffery shoots a glare towards Jordan. "But anyways, you got any plans today? Tonight Jordan and I were supposed to be going to this concert.. But ever since that day, we haven't talked to one another. So I guess we aren't going together."

"I'll go with you." Symere shrugged, taking a quick glance at Jordan before looking back at Jeffery. "I don't have anything planned tonight, so.."

"Bet. I heard the theme is black, so I guess just wear all black or whatever. The days have been blurring together lately, I don't even remember who's concert we're going to right now." Jeffery shrugs, glancing over at Jordan once again. A part of Jeff was starting to feel bad: seeing Jordan over in a corner, his hood over his head and bags underneath his eyes. He was beginning to feel bad on snitching, but Jordan deserved it and he knew he did. Jeffery knew he couldn't be the only one a tad bit concerned about Jordan right now.

"It doesn't really matter to me." Symere assures him. "I haven't been to a concert since last year, so as long as there's gonna be someone performing, I'm good."

"Bet. I got front row tickets, we're gonna have the time of our lives! I'm gonna try my hardest to make sure you forget all about Jordan and his deeds, okay? You really didn't deserve any of that. I talked to the douchebag about it and he just left me on read." Jeffery rolled his eyes. "He's fucking childish."

"Front row tickets? Bet!" Symere said excitedly before going back to a blank expression at the sound of Jordan's name. "And yeah, I really do need a distraction to forget about all of that shit. It's been bothering me since last night."

Jeffery couldn't help but smile at how fast Symere's face changed. He couldn't believe Jordan had really fucked up that bad and had now lost his chance with Symere. Not that he ever had one to begin with, though.

"I bet so, I'm really sorry about all of that. But hey, I think you'll enjoy the concert, it's gonna be awesome!" Jeffery smiles-- he even had the audacity to say that loud so that Jordan heard. Jordan's face dropped.. He had had enough and the day already started. So he carefully got up, purposely making his way over to the two, shoving Jeffery on his way out the door. Jeff furrowed his brows at that, turning around as he watched Jordan leave.

"Damn, fuck is his problem?" Jeffery rolls his eyes before focusing his attention back on Symere. 1 point Jeffery, 0 for Jordan!

Symere slightly shook his head at Jordan as he watched him leave, feeling a little bad that he was kind of betraying him by hanging out with Jeffery. Symere needed some space though, obviously because of what happened yesterday.