Interesting

As everyone said goodbye to each other someone stopped while leaving. Toru turned to face Izuku after checking if anyone was outside, and then she leaned in and kissed his lips unexpectedly. Izuku was surprised, but honestly welcomed it, it wasn't bad. She moved back into the house before turning visible and wrapping her arms around him. As they were about to kiss again someone knocked on the door. Izuku was naturally curious who it was and opened it, he was surprised to see Momo and Kyoka there, they were very different from when he last saw them. Momo's body looked normal, not the huge assets she had back than, and Kyoka caught up with everyone, honestly starting to look more like Momo in the older days. He chuckled at the thought and realized they switched places, Kyoka being more open since she's a hero, and Momo being more reserved since she wasn't in the spotlight often. It almost seemed strange to see them after so long, he had of course changed. Once he let them in Momo explained why they were there, "You see, Jiro wanted to say something to you in private, something about your past?" Izuku stiffened at that, she didn't know right? He smiled before saying, "Okay, we can talk in my room, it's about the only place that isn't open besides Eri's room." With that the two sat on the bed and Jiro states, "I know that's you Midoriya, you can't fool me like you did with the others." Izuku started to sweat before she said, "I also know what you're quirk is, a villain quirk, the greatest villain to ever live, the villain that killed All Might. How would his new successor take it if they found out you have that powerful quirk? Simple, he'd want revenge, so if you want to keep living your good life, then you listen to me right now." Izuku was full on shaking at this point, how did she know? They never revealed who the real traitor was to him, could it be, her?!

"You're my personal man from now on, got it." Izuku was shocked at first but then started to chuckle, "Did you forget what you're up against? I could end you right now, but I'm not going to quite yet, because I'm a little curious. What makes you so sure you can take me on?" The girl gained a smile that would make the devil shiver, and replied, "You love little Eri right? It'd be a shame if child protective services had to take her from the big bad villain." Izuku's eyes flared into a fiery blaze as he grabbed her wrist somehow choking her, as he nearly screamed, "You touch a perfect silver hair on that child's head and you're dead, am I clear?!" It seemed like she was about to respond, but she started to moan. Izuku reflexively ripped his hand off her wrist and asked, "Did you actually enjoy that!" She smiled before crawling towards him and asking, "Oh, come on, I love a little foreplay~" Izuku picked her up, opened the window, and used the force from his confetti fingers to throw her out. He chuckled and said, "Another thot slain." Izuku dusted himself off, but before he could leave an earphone jack grabbed his waist. He grabbed the window sill to prevent his fall, as she climbed back in his window. Izuku was grumbling about how she should be dead, then he noticed that she was about to say something, "I'll make you a deal, one time now, and I leave you alone for now." Izuku was tempted and smiled before he split an atom in downtown, the explosion's shockwave reaches the apartment as he said, calmly as if it was natural, "You either shut up and stop threatening me, or your head is going to become a nuke, got it." The girl slowly nodded her head, but she had an unsettling smile, one Izuku knew meant trouble. Her and Momo left shortly after as Izuku asked, "So, do you know where my real friends are?" Toru seemed a little off put by that question, "Well, you see..." Izuku was waiting and heard, "Most forgot you, they had nothing to help them remember you, they started to think you were my cousin or something." Izuku was sad, but he was accommodated to sadness by now. So he asked, "Who remembers me?" To which Toru replied, "Me, Jiro, and Kirishima." Izuku snapped his finger and said, I need to see that manly hero again, he's bound to know about my issue, and how to fix it.

Toru tilted her head as Izuku froze, he just said something he really shouldn't have. He started to back away and heard, "What do you mean?" Said man was trying to think of a lie and remembered the window, he smiled and moon walked towards it before backflipping through the window all the way to the ground. Once on the ground he face palmed and ran back up, he grabbed Eri and ran back outside. As he was about to run he felt a hand on his shoulder, and a menacing aura. Izuku turned around and chuckled before being asked, "What. Problem." He shouldn't have been scared of her, but he was terrified. He could literally destroy Japan and was afraid of an invisible girl! He sunk down and burrowed into the ground, effectively losing the girl. He sighed shakily, and decided to go try and give Eri some schooling. He'd probably homeschool her until high school, but then that would also mean he'd have a schedule during the week. Izuku just sighed and came up to a nuked wasteland, he simply said, "Hmm, I forgot I did this." Before walking into an abandoned store and getting some supplies, it'll be incredibly hard to find Kirishima, or so he thought. He saw Kirishima fighting a guy with spider arms coming out of his back, and losing. Izuku encased his fists, hit them together, and then tapped the guy on the shoulder. Once the guy turned around he was hit in the head, causing him to skid on the pavement. Izuku flashed a smile at Kirishima and said, "Let's chat pal."