27: Like What You See~

!!!PLEASE READ!!!
Hello I'm thinking of ending the story soon but can you all put in the comments some songs or a lot of songs. Now that we're done with that enjoy this chapter.

========

It's been months sense that last incident with Todoroki. No one has talked or contacted him after what happened.

With Izuku she's been fine she's in a good and healthy relationship with Katsuki as always.

Katsuki has been over protected with Izuku after what happened. He didn't want it to happen again and end up losing Izuku. He really didn't want that.

It's summer break and principle Nezu had an idea of taking the classes to a camping ground so they can have a wonderful time.

When class 1-A heard about it everyone cheered and started buying some new clothes or things for the trip because they would be leaving in about 2 days.

Izuku and Katsuki went out at the mall to buy clothes for the trip. While looking around for a while Izuku found some cute and comfy camping outfits to take same thing with Katsuki but he found some hot and comfy camping outfits.

"Kacchan, it's been forever since I went camping!" Izuku beams out as she's looking at clothes.

Katsuki hugs Izukus waist and kisses her cheek "Its been forever since I fucking went camping with you"

Izuku giggles and turns around to face the ash blonde "It has hasn't it" Izuku smiles and pecks Katsukis lips.

Something caught Katsukis eyes he looked behind Izuku and smirked. He broke the hug walked over to something and picked it up.

Izuku looked at Katsuki confused at what he's doing "Kacchan?..." Izuku seen Katsuki turn and he was holding a bathing suit with a smirk.

"Your getting this shit! And fucking putting it on!" Katsukis smirk went wider.

Izukus face turned a deep red she shook her head for the blush to leave and it did she looked at Katsuki and smirked "You want me to wear it in front of everybody or..." I walked closer to him booped his nose and said "Just you?"

Katsuki blushed and looked away "Shit um...I don't want any fucking extras looking at you so-just fucking get it but don't take off the skirt you need to cover my ass!" Katsuki slightly yelled.

Izuku giggled "You mean 'Your ass'"

Katsuki smirked and hugged Izuku while grabbing her butt "This ass belongs to me! So it's my ass!" He yelled making sure others hear.

Izuku blushed and pushed Katsuki off her "Kacchan! Not here" Izuku whisper yelled.

Katsuki smirked and teased her "You know you loved it~"

Izuku blushed even more and turned around "Y-yeah I liked it okay now let's go pay" Izuku walks off to the casher.

Katsuki chuckles and mumbled "Cute flustered angel" Katsuki then walked behind Izuku.

After they both payed for there clothes they went back to the dorms to pack some things.

(Time skip 2 days later)