chapter 1

y/n POV

I slowly picked at my dinner while staring intensely at my phone. Senior year starts tomorrow, and I don't even know what i'm going to wear!

I set my phone face down onto the counter where I am eating. I picked up the white bowl with blue flower details on the inside and a slight stain of brown from the constant use. I set it in the sink to wash later as I couldn't be bothered to at the moment.

I live in a bungalow (one story house with a basement) with my father, although he works a night job and is usually asleep from 2pm to midnight so he can go to work from 1am to 9am. I don't see much of him aside from weekends, but I don't mind too much, because of it I know how to take care of myself.

I stepped into my room and towards the closet to find an outfit for the next day. I'm not ecstatic about going back but my schedule for the year isn't that bad, so I have high hopes!

After pairing outfits, adding accessories and trying on cloths for 40 minutes, I finally decided on an outfit. High wasted, light wash, baggy blue jeans with a white FG shirt, a black bomber jacket with blocked out colours of green, pink, dark blue and purple, plain black vans and fake round glasses with gold frames.

"Not too bad." I thought to myself as I admired myself in the mirror.

Looking at the clock I realized it was a quarter to 8. I have already decided that I need to bathe tonight so I can get my beauty sleep and hopefully won't have to wear any makeup tomorrow. I hate the feeling of wearing it but I hate the look of acne on my face more.

As my bath is running, I grabbed a stool to set my computer on so I could watch a k- drama on my computer. People are usually shocked when I tell them I can speak korean and often don't believe me.

After getting out of the bath and putting on fluffy pyjamas, I check the time to see how long I have till I should go to bed. I usually shoot for 6 hours of sleep and 30 minutes to get ready, but I decided that I will get 8 hours tonight and an hour to get ready. I need to be at school at 9:15 to be on time, it will take 5 minutes to drive which means I need to be up at 8:10, and be asleep by 1. UGH! I usually sleep at 3! The time is 10 now. Wow. I spent 2 hours in there.

I try to keep a daily skin routine. Wash face in the morning with toner, exfoliate and put lotion on. At night I wash with a regular cleaner, wear a face mask  and use a moisturizer again.

As I have 3 hours before 1 I decide to watch some tv before starting my nightly routine and falling asleep.

I decide to check the time and seeing as I have half an hour till I need to sleep, I decide to sleep early. While laying in my bed trying to fall asleep a wave of anxiety rushes over me. My chest tightens and my breathing speeds up. I sit up in my bed to try to help me focus but instead my vision starts to shake and blur from the sudden movement. My mind is racing and tears start to build up in my eyes. I scrunch into a ball and grab fistfuls of my hair. at this point tears are falling out of my eyes like a sprinkler. I don't usually bother my dad while he get ready for work but I didn't know what else to do.

"DAD!" I yelled to hopefully get him to come to my room.

My dad rushes in and sees me in my panicked state. he immediately wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair. He knows this is one of the only ways to get me out of a panic attack and it almost always works.

"Shhhh. It's ok. It's ok. I'm here y/n." My dad whispers in my ear as I start to calm down.

After I'm calmed down my dad lays me back down on my bed and whispers goodnight before leaving my room.

My eyes finally start to close and I drift off into dreamland.

757 words
a/n- AHHHHHHH! sorry this is bad but thanks for reading!!! i'm going to try uploading at least once a week but hopefully twice a week. this chapter was quite short because it is supposed to be more of an introduction to y/n but the future chapters should be around 1500 words (?) no promises though. BYEEE!