Chapter 5

(Austin's POV)

"I am Drannus the embodiment of doom, and I am willing to help you with your scheme..." I turned to Cassie. "Should we accept him?" Cassie said a bit on edge. "Sure, he could be useful..." Drannus Smiled evilly as we agreed. He said he would "take care" of the people we kidnap. "I need you to get Coleus & Soren" "It shouldn't be that hard since they like to hang out together." Cassie said. "It seems like you know them?" I asked as we started walking to a path Coleus like to walk down. "Yeah, They we the first people that I could call a acquaintances." "Really Soren you should have seen it! Flowers everywhere!" "Shh Austin there coming!" Cassie pulled me behind the tree. Cassie held her Baseball bat, while I held my Axe. Soren and Coleus were just talking and laughing have probably the best time of there lives. Until Cassie & I snuck up behind them and knocked them out. Cassie caught Coleus while I caught caught Soren we went to our pocket realm and caught up with Drannus. Drannus took the unconscious demigods and left. While me and Cassie planed our the next kidnapping. We decided to let Drannus get Mania, while we get Colin and later get Kay. Me and Cass went to Moku... At least I think that's what it's called. We went there to see a black hair boy wearing Green, A brown hair boy half rock wearing red swim shorts, and a orange hair boy wearing blue swim shorts. Each having markings corresponding to there color. Me and Cassie knew we would have to knock each of them out... I went to where the boy with the 2 different color panda hat was. I then saw him in lava Cassie said before they were all Hawaiian/Polynesian demigods. So he must be Pele. I quickly Grabbed my axe and knocked him hard over the head with the sorta blunt end. The son of Pele fell and we had already to Drannus a head of time so he was waiting for them. I threw in the son of Pele and went towards Cassie. Since the Orange hair was helping a injured dolphin. I am guessing he is either... let me check me note book.

"Pele: Goddess of Fire & Volcano Goddess
Na-maka-o-Kaha'i: Goddess of Water and the Sea
Poli'ahu: Goddess of Snow
Lilinoe: Goddess of Mist
Laka: Goddess of Beauty, Love, Fertility
Maui Demigod: God of the Sun ... Hawaiian Superman mostly Water based.
Kane: God of Forests and Wild Foods
Lono: God of Peace, Music, Learning, & Cultivated Foods
Ku: God of War
Kamapua'a: God of Wild Boars"

So Orange here is either "Maui Demigod: God of the Sun ... Hawaiian Superman mostly Water based.", Lilinoe, Or "Na-maka-o-Kaha'i: Goddess of Water and the Sea" Hmm if his father was a Demigod that would make him a bit weaker that means he would be would that child be a quarter-blood still referred to as a demigod if he has powers. Cassie went behind him and took her bat and quickly and quietly hit him and knocked him out. I saw Cassie opening up a portal to Yeet him in. Cassie then turned her head and ran towards me. Went together over to the black hair boy making flower crowns (which I'm guessing is for his friends) and talking to a animal. So he his either Kane or Lono. "He looks week" "Yeah..." I said that as a pulled something out. "What's that?" "It's basically like a all natural chloroform..." Cassie nodded her head and took a cloth and the bottle. She put the cloth over his face. He squirmed a lot after 4 minutes he lost consciousness. So Cassie Applied more to the cloth and put the cloth over his mouth. Just so it could by time. I went head of Cassie and A pink hair girl. It was Bri....My EX... "Who is she? Is she the Demi-god of Laka?" "No Aphrodite, She was my Girlfriend..." I said frowning.

Cassie's POV

I don't know why but I felt jealousy over take me. Austin is such a nice guy. I can't believe this LITTL- "She disappeared and her crazy mother sent me to a Arena were I got my head chopped off." I hugged Austin. "Hey Austin, You should got home I will hid the traces okay?" Austin still hugging me hugged me tighter and said, "Just promise me you will come back" "I promise" He opened a portal and left. I went to the black hair Guy and removed the cloth and tied him up. I went to THAT BRATS room and I held my knife out....

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Have a Amazing, Wonderful, Magical Day/Night/Afternoon/ Sunrise/ Sunset! :3 Till next time!
- Your pal WhyCallMeKate
P.S Keep up the good work! You are all Beautiful in your own way! I procrastinate so you don't have to! Remember to check out Clarkeclarke2007  This whole story Is a Collab!
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —