our final goodbyes: 13

ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END.

part: 1

it was their last hour with us... we found the doll which their wasnt a story to it since it was just left in the trunk of the van below everything and once aurora found out she locked herself in hyuks old room with his doll while jin was trying to talk to her from outside the door...

i still dont trust jin for being so care free with my daughters toys that she trusted him with. the boys went to the hotel to pack and head to the airport so me and aurora and aiden decide to get dressed as well and go to the airport before they get there just to send them off.

it's been a long ass week it honestly felt longer then a week but every moment i spent with the boys felt like a breath of fresh air. though they've witnessed and been through a lot of me i'm still grateful to have enjoyed myself with them but not all good things last.

we've made it to the airport and head to gate 12 which is a private gate. we were allowed inside the gate but we stood outside of it and decided to sit down on the window ledge and eat some snacks while we waited.

i started texting namjoon asking if he were at the airport and he said he was almost at the gate so i cleaned up our mess and stood up walking closer to the gate and waiting for him.

the fans screams were louder then expected and truthfully all three of us were getting a bit scared.

camera flashes could be seen for a mile away.

the chanting can be heard through out the entire airport.

and the crowd that was formed around them but getting smaller as they reach their gate was huge.

i wondered how they were able to breathe since they're so many people.

i realized it can be dangerous for my children to be around such a big crowd so i moves towards the corner and watched as they made their way towards us.....

i mean the gate...

the security team did a great job removing the fans from the gate since this is private and the fans were outside still chanting their names.

~kim namjoon
~ kim seokjin
~ min yoongi
~ jung hoseok
~ park jimin
~ kim taehyung
~ jeon jungkook
~BTSSSSS

i started giggling at the fans who cheered the boys on.

that's when one of them points me out...
but i had no idea..

"IS THAT ONE OF THEIR GIRLFRIENDS!??"

the fans turn and look at me through the screen and start taking pictures of me and my kids.

i waved at the boys and they excitedly waved back and ran to me and the kids.

everybody was shocked at what's happening but even more shocked at what was to come.

namjoon was the last to hug me so when we hugged we hugged for a long time. he kissed my cheek and that's when the fans screams became louder.

that's also when we knew...

we fucked up....