1

𝐏𝐒𝐀: If you know any of the @ that I used in this book do not give it away in the comments. Thank you.

                                              -Management 🌚

𝐊𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄

-

Don't do it Kreative don't do it. You deadass really gon go back after he just slammed yo ass?

God damn that nigga was aggressive. I told his ass that I was leaving cuz ian wanna be the typa bitch to stay wit a nigga if he ain't really my nigga. And he slammed my ass and told me not to leave.

But Chile the dick too bomb for me to leave. So here my dumbass go staying with his fine ass. Ian gon lie to you chile I was a lil surprised at first cuz he ain't this aggressive but I kinda like it.

"I know you hear me talking to you shawty." He snapped me out my thoughts making me roll my eyes.

"Whatchu want?" I looked in his eyes. Them same eyes that I look into when we fuc- nvm.

"I asked yo dumbass if you wanna go another round." Of course my ass said yes, cuz who would turn down some good dick like his?

Now I see why all the bitches at school be on his dick.

"I guess." I shrugged. My legs already was hurting and my ass feels paralyzed. I can't ever catch a break fucking with this nigga tbh.

And then there he went grabbing my neck. The shit he do every time I don't give him a straight answer.

He act like my damn daddy and we ain't even together. We just fuck and don't catch feelings.

He squeezed it. "That ain't no answer mamas." I looked away. Lawd if I said It didn't feel like the beach down there my ass would be lying.

And god said thou shall not lie. So yes.

"Nigga we got school I'm not going another round witchu cuz I feel paralyzed." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. "You tried me so I had to do it. Next time don't call me no bitch witcho short ass." I rolled my eyes limping away from him.

"I'm not that short but go off." I waved him off putting my shoes on.

This was kinda of a routine for me everyday you could say. Everytime he wanted pussy he would come to me.

Basically you would say he kidnapped me cuz ion ever agree to go with his ass. But it's to piss him off.

And it works great cuz ya girl get some good dick at 3am. Why he want pussy so early you ask? I don't fucking know.

OSAZI BROWN -"Girl why the Fuck you always talking to ya self?" I laughed

OSAZI BROWN
-
"Girl why the Fuck you always talking to ya self?" I laughed. Sometimes i find dat girl weird. But she adorable as fuck.

"I'm not talking to myself nigga shut the Fuck up." Ouou she so lucky I can't Fuck her up.

I pulled up to the back of the school. "You already know what to do li girl." She rolled her eyes. I grabbed her neck.

"Stop playing wimme." She looked  away. Thats how you know a nigga got her wet.  I chuckled.

"Ion know you and you'on know me? Aight?" I looked into her eyes. She nodded her head and I let go.

She got out the car first walking away from my car.

Damn that ass fat.

I got out my car walking in the school seeing her at her locker. She looked back at me making me wink at her. She rolled her eyes.

When I fuck up her walk she ain't gon be rolling dem bitches again.

I met up with the gang dapping them up.

"Whats the word today Trey?" He dapped me back.

He shrugged. "Aint shit going on just the gang chillin at the house." I nodded. I looked up to see Kreative walking past making me lick my lips.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes again. She doing this shit on purpose tryna get my ass mad huh? I got sum for dat ass.

"Imma catch up witchall lata." I walked away from them following behind Kreative. She walked faster making me grab her back pulling her into the teachers lounge.

"Nigga what the Fuck?" She looked at me confused. I grabbed her neck smirking.

"Why you keep playing wimme?" I got closer to her face. She looked away.

"What the Fuck you talking about?" I chuckled.

"You know damn well you know Whatchu did." I gripped her neck tighter sliding my hand in her leggings feeling her wetness.

See? She luh me. And she know damn good and well she do. She just don't wanna admit it.

"You wet fa me mamás?" I rubbed my finger across her wetness making her shiver.

I laughed taking my hand out licking them. "I'm picking yo ass up later. You better be ready." I let her go opening the door.

"What of ion want too?" I looked at her.

"You really WAnna ask me that dumbass shit? Do what the Fuck I said." I got closer to her grabbing her neck again.

"Okok damn aggressive much?" I took my hand off.

"You like it though." I walked out leaving her in there.

Her ass gon learn how to stop fucking wimme.