RP1

reading in black layout is recommended.

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Men continue to prove to me they're pieces of shit. My intuition told me something was going on and Jaehyun was acting so weird. I chose to ignore my gut like an idiot now look at me, completely humiliated.

News broke around campus that Jaehyun and Mina Mazzini were an item.

In a small town like Stark, anyone is ready to get their hands on a piece of gossip.

At first I thought it was just rumors and gossip around campus until I seen Jaehyun blocked my number and all my socials.

Jaehyun was my first boyfriend and I suppose that's why I'm taking this so hard. The first guy to make me feel special. His charm and the bad boy demeanor he wore so effortlessly, which made any girl swoon for him. I let down all the walls I built up and fell madly in love with him.

Anyways, this entry has already been embarrassing enough. See you on the next episode of, "My life is a mess and I hate it here" :).

-Sincerely, Chae.

    Chaeyoung closed the notebook letting out a sign. Writing had always been her favorite coping mechanism. She loved the feeling of when she actually got into the groove of it and inevitably lost herself in the ink. Writing away all the bottled up feelings she held in from the day.

"Love," Mrs. Lee said. "Love is something we can all describe differently."

She looked at her phone seeing a message from Jennie.

Jen <3
I may come back to the dorms late tonight :(. helping Jongin with his research paper. if you need me and want me to come back i will! love youuu.

Jennie is Chaeyoung's best friend and the closest thing she had to a sister. They met freshman year when they were assigned as roommates.

From the moment they met they had an instant connection. Chaeyoung didn't know what she would do without having Jennie by her side.

She texted Jennie back letting her know she'll be fine and will wait up for her.

Curiosity got the best of her and she decided to call Jaehyun again. She let out a deep sign after hearing the call go straight to voicemail.

Chaeyoung felt like life was unfair and her life had been a series of unfortunate events since the moment she was born. Her birth was an accident and to her she was probably her mothers biggest regret. Her mom had a rough childhood and had Chaeyoung at the age of sixteen.

Her mom wasn't able to love herself, let alone a baby. She only had enough love in her heart for Chaeyoung's father. No matter the abuse, her mother never left him in hopes he'd changed.