Werewolf/hunter AU

Hey, how's it goin? ;))))))

Muah.

Kageyama sighed as he quietly walked through the forest making sure he doesn't scare any nearby animals away.

He hates doing this but it's the only way to provide nutrients for the villagers at his village.

A few moments later he saw a glimpse of a figure run by him. He flinched at the sight quickly turning to the direction he saw the figure and gasped.

It was an orange headed.... wolf? It had a small human body with long orange hair connected to his tail, resembling fur. His ears were sticking up in a playful manner and his tail was wagging'

Kageyama watched the young wolf chase a bunny, it seemed the orange headed.. human-wolf thing... hadn't noticed him. He wanted to run, he wanted to get the hell out of there.. but at the same time, he wanted to stay. He was fascinated with the small beast. It looked playful rather than scary.

The raven haired man took a step back, with his luck, he stepped on a twig. 'SNAP'

The orange headed wolf-person flinched at the sound. Kageyama on the other hand had hoped that there was a slight chance the wolf-person would've thought it was another bunny or animal of some sort.

'H-hello..?' The wolf-person said slightly frightened.

Kageyama jumped startled that 'it' could speak.

'H-hello..' kageyama said back in a soft yet shaky tone.

The wolf turned around and saw the raven-haired man, his eyes slowly making his way to the gun the man was holding.

'What do you want!? Who are you!?' The wolf-person said, clearly shaken by the fact the human hadn't tried to kill him yet.

He started showing his teeth, growling, hoping the man would run away.

'C-calm down..' Kageyama said in a soft tone.. 'I'm not here to hurt you..'

'I'm Kageyama Tobio..' he said while slightly smiling trying to calm the wolf-person down.

He noticed the wolf-person calming down which made him relax a bit.

He took a closer look at the wolf noticed the scars and marks all over his body.

(This part was inspired by a comic on Twitter)

'Those scars... who gave them to you..?' Kageyama said worriedly, he tried to take a few steps closer but only managed two before the wolf started growling again.

'Is it not obvious? It was your kind..' kageyama just stood there, speechless. The wolf spoke again.

'I get new ones almost everyday I'm outside by people like you, it always hurts and I'm always scared.. t-they don't listen and they keep attacking me.. if you do shoot, can you tell me first..? I'm still not used to the pain yet..' kageyama just stood there, eyes wide, feeling sympathy for the boy whom he had just met.

'I-I'm so sorry..' kageyama finally managed to spill out.

'Hinata shoyo.' The wolf said.