Amami x his one true love

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For legal reasons, this is a joke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amami was on the couch with his boyfriend Kiibo. Something was nagging at him, he noticed he was getting more jealous from time to time. It doesn't help that Shuichi and Kiibo joke around with each other. However, he knew all too well how jealous Kiibo gets. Which is fun to mess around with him. So Amami decided to come up with this plan to get Kiibo really jealous.

"Hey, Keebs," Amami asked him, as the albino haired boy looked up at him.

"Yeah?" He asked confused and in all honesty, was about to fall asleep until Amami said something.

"So I may have an attraction to something else other than you," He said sitting up a bit. Kiibo's eyes widen and he shot up quickly.

"What? Who!?" He asked in utter shock, his voice cracked a bit. A ping of guilt started to rise in Amami.

"I'm sorry babe but the chair my little sister made for me has my heart," Amami exclaimed trying to make a joke out of this sense of guilt was way too strong for him. Kiibo looked at him like you can't serious. He realized it was a joke and pretended to be jealous just to humor Amami.

"Taro how, why?!" He said in a fake, hurt voice that he had basically mastered from arguing with Kokichi. Amami pushed Kiibo off of him and went over to the chair and sat in it, not as any normal person would sit in. Kiibo crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Come on babe don't give me that sass," Amami said and Kiibo pointed at him.

"I'll give you all the sass I want you're leaving me from a wooden object, and don't call me babe you don't have my heart anymore," He said turning away from him.

"Oh really~ You aren't going to try and win me back?" He teased laying his head on the chair's rim.

"Nope, plus it will help with the manger fussing band members for being in relationships so it's a win, win," Kiibo explained in a rude tone of voice.

"Okay, that's it come here!" Amami said got up from the chair and grabbed Kiibo from behind. Kiibo let out a soft squeak in surprise but didn't give in.

"So you're going to let some dumb object have my heart?"

"Well you are dumb so you two are perfect for each other," Kiibo stated as Amami let out a hurt gasp. Amami pinched at Kiibo ribs and sides. The smaller boy started to burst into a fit of giggles.

"Amami hah No hah" Kiibo laughed as he struggled to tell him to stop. He tried pulling away from his lover but was failing horribly. After what seems like hours of hell which in reality it was only five minutes Amami stopped. He spun Kiibo around and kissed his nose.

"I could never replace you," He said with a dorky smile. Kiibo rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Amami's neck. He stood on his tippy toes and kissed his boyfriend.

"Yeah because you'll be lost without me you dork," He said.