𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔

I woke up, to a nice view of the city. I was in my bed.
'How am I in my bed..?' I lifted the blankets up, getting out of bed. I walked to my bathroom, rubbing my eyes. 'Didn't I fall asleep on the couch with...' I looked in the mirror, my face was bright red. I remembered I had accidentally fell asleep on the couch WITH NICK. I quickly got some clothes and a towel, hoping that a shower would get my mind of this. I hopped in, quickly washing myself and getting out. I changed into some normal high waisted jeans and a plain white shirt. I put my hair up in simple ponytail. (if u have short hair then ignore that)

I walked out of my room to the smell of bacon and eggs. I walked into the kitchen to see Nick cooking bacon and eggs. He noticed me and smiled, I smiled back and went to go sit on the couch and watch a bit of TV. Some random drama show was on, it was pretty uninteresting so I just checked Twitter for a bit. I liked a few tweets from fans, friends and popular content creators. Suddenly, Nick walked out of the kitchen with two plates, giving one to me and keeping one for himself. He sat on the couch next to me, also scrolling aimlessly through Twitter. We finished eating.

"Thanks for the food!" I thanked Nick while grabbing mine and his plate and walking to the kitchen to wash them.

Me and Nick sat on the couch for an hour or two, just scrolling through social media. I decided I would go on the group chat to see if anything interesting was happening there.

Dream
we should to hang out rn, 2 weeks go by fast

Y/N
im down, i'll ask nick if he wants to come

GeorgeNotFound
he'll probably come bc ur coming sooo

Y/N
shut up george washington

"Hey Nick, Clay wants all of us to hang out today, are you down?" I asked Nick. I looked up at me from his phone.

"Hmm, sure, it's pretty boring right now anyway." he replied. We got our shoes on and I texted Clay to pick us up since we had no transportation. We waited outside for about 10-20 minutes until we saw a familiar car.

"There they are!" I exclaimed, pointing to Clay's car. Nick laughed and Clay parked the car. Me and Nick quickly got in. It was the same order as last time except my suitcase wasn't here so I had the free spot.

"Soo, what are we gonna do?" Clay asked the three of us.

"We could vlog and do stupid stuff?" George suggested.

"YES!" Nick fist bumped the air.

"Alright, alright." Clay agreed.

"Wait but we won't be able to show your face in any of the recordings unless we blur it out." I stated.

"Yeah, true.." Clay thought for a moment. "I guess I'll just have to do a face reveal then."

"Wait actually?" Nick asked, doubting Clay's desision.

"Yeah, the fans are already gonna see us at Vidcon so why not?" Clay made a good point, what's the point in going to Vidcon if you don't want anyone to see your face?

We finally got to our destination which was a pretty deserted area, people rarely walked here which was perfect for recording. We all got out and started walking to God knows where. We were all talking and having a good time.

Until, Clay randomly got his camera out and started making a intro for the vlog.

"Wait you're doing it now?" George asked confused.

"Yeah!" Clay exclaimed.

"Alrighty then.." George mumbled. We made it to a local fish and chips shop and got some food. Next to the shop there was a small playground which contained swings, slides, ect. Luckily for us, there were no kids here.