Home- Oscar "Spooky"

Oscar and I have been together for seven years and final after five years apart he's finally coming home. Cesar and I spent hours cleaning the house and making he's favourite for dinner.

"You ok y/n?" Cesar ask as he and I set the table.

"I'm so excited to see Oscar again" y/n says

"I can tell you haven't stopped smiling since you woke up." Cesar laughs as we get ready After a half an hour sad eyes pull's up to the house in Oscar's car

"He's here." Cesar shouts to me as Oscar comes through the front door after saying hi to all the santos in the front years waiting for their leader to finally come home.

"Oscar!!" Cesar shouts running to he's brother hugging him.

"hermano" Oscar says catching him and hugging him tightly. Once Oscar lets go of Cesar he walks up to me and he's smile is now a frown.

"Hey Oscar." Y/N says with a smile happy to finally feel her boyfriend's arms around her.

"Sup Hyna." He says moving past her to get to the food.

"Did he just?" Y/n ask looking at her close friend sad eyes

"He did." He says as y/n go up to Oscar and stops him.

"What did you just call me?"

"Hyna." Oscar says with a shrug blowing smoke in her face.

"Why are you being such a dick?" She asks angry that he's acting this way.

"I'm just joking around. mi reina. ven aca." He says with a smile opening he's arms so y/n can hug him. "I missed you."

"I missed you more mi amor." She says smiling letting go so he can eat. As the night progressed they enjoyed Oscar's first night home with friends and family.