Chapter 2

The 3/4 kings walked to their table in the center of the room. People followed them with the corner of their eyes, afraid to directly look at them.

I analyzed everyone's behavior, they never looked at them, didn't talk to them, all respected- or well feared them. They definitely knew how to dictate their school.

I lost interest in them, turning back to my food. I pulled out cosmo brownie slowly, I glanced around watching if anyone was watching. I distinctly remember, I almost died the last time I opened one of these. I opened it slowly, laughing to myself for my little victory.

A hand landed on my shoulder and I almost fell over. I turned to look at them, it was a small child. I tilted my head, isn't this a high school?

I was a little startled I couldn't feel presents from the small child. I smiled and carefully hid the brownie behind my back. 

The child had a full head of grey locks, his little face was super cute. His eyes were kind of unsettling, the red in them was dark and almost dull.

I saw he was wearing denim overalls and a striped shirt. My smile widened, "Hey, look we're matching!!"

He said nothing, just stared at me blankly.

I patted the seat beside me and waved him over. He looked at the seat and slowly approached it, He slowly climbed up and plopped down in front of me.

I looked around, making sure nobody was watching. I picked my backpack up off the floor, rummaged around and pulled out a box of Cosmo Brownies. I pulled it under the table and placed my backpack in front of us. 

I grinned at the child, "This My Dear, is the best damn brownie you will ever eat."

He blankly stared at it, he stared at the brownie such a long time I feared he might be frozen.

"Do you not like sweets? Are you allergic?"

He didn't say anything, I moved to take the brownie away. He quickly snatched it, holding it as if it was a treasure.

I cooed in my heart, 'Awww that's adorable.' 

I brought out the brownie and took a big bite. I let out a delighted noise, the brownie was gone seconds later.

The boy still had it in his hand, I waved for him to try it. 

He slowly opened the brownie and brought it to his mouth. He took a small bite and his eyes immediately brightened. I laughed, I took three more out of the box, I put one of them in the pouch on his chest, I put the others on his lap.

"There, now you're all stocked up. But hey let's keep this a secret yeah?" He slowly nodded and finished his brownie. He seemed to have noticed my contraption on the table, I saw him glance at it.   

"Oh ya, I forgot to mention. I'm part of the robotics and machinery sect. Oh, and my name is Raven!"

The boy seemed to take note of this and nodded. I wanted to pinch his cheeks, 

"You wanna see something cool?!"

He just stared, I'll take that as a 'hell yes'.

I reached into my backpack and pulled out a small case made of the same material of my headphone case.

I opened it and brought out a small spider-like contraption, on the side was a watch.

I put on the watch, it lit up into a console, the spider's eyes illuminated and dimmed. 

I smiled evilly and turned to the kid, "Are you ready to see something amazing?"

The kid looked slightly intrigued and nodded, I laughed and touched the lit up console that sat in the air.