The studio

suga entered the studio taking a seat at his piano, he knew he needed the practice, he was working on a songs instrumentals, "Love Talk" he took his phone sitting to his left and pressed play on the song setting it to repeat.
He placed his fingers over the keys, he played along with the song trying his best to keep up, minutes past and he could tell he was improving 'he smiled to himself', "hey yoongi" suga looked around and noticed hobi standing leaned against the door frame smirking "I like this song it's really hmm lovely, so why'd you choose it"? Suga wasn't sure he just found the song nice, but seeing hobi smirking at him as the lyrics played in the background of his thoughts, turned him on, he realized he was staring he quickly turned his face away blushing.
Hobi realized this but said nothing, he walked forward, "think you can turn it up I need to practice some dance moves"? "o-oh yeah sure" suga grabbed his phone turning up the volume. Hobi walked into the middle of the studio readying himself to start dancing, when he began suga tried his best to focus on his piano but kept getting distracted by hobi's moves, he found himself completely abandoning his piano and focusing on nothing but hobi. Hobi noticed this 'smirking to himself' he grabbed the end of his shirt and began removing it. "w-what are doing"? Suga asked biting his lip. "it's hot in here" hobi responded "why are you starring hmm" hobi smirked at suga, causing suga to turn red and look away.
"Don't look away I know you like what you see" hobi walked forward grabbing suga's head turning it towards him, he then sit on suga's lap "what are you doing" suga asked shocked "pleasing my master what else" hobi smirked leaning in and kissing suga deeply using his tongue to ask for entrance suga let him in, their tongues collided, they shared breaths they moaned for each other hungry for more.
-
Minutes passes before hobi stood, he started removing his pants as suga watched him biting his lip, once hobi was fully unclothed, he reached down unzipping suga's pants and helping him remove them, once suga's pants were thrown across the room hobi kneeled before him, he gripped the edge of suga's underwear pulling them down to his ankles, he then grabbed suga's already hard cock, smiling up at him "seems I've already made you hard how sweet"
He leaned in licking suga's tip causing a moan to escape suga's mouth,turned on by suga's moans of pleasure hobi deep throated suga's cock choking a lil but continued, minutes passed suga's moans and screams echoed throughout the studio,,, hobi stood and placed himself over suga's cock and slowly lowered himself allowing it to enter him fully, "FUCK YOU'RE SO BIG" hobi screamed, suga grabbed hobi's hips for support as hobi began ridin' him, 'pain and pleasure rolled into one' hobi could only feel this way with suga, suga threw his head back in pleasure as hobi continued ridin' his cock in such perfect rhythm, hobi placed his hands on suga's shoulders to help guide his movements, "FUCK I'M CLOSE" suga screamed "THEN DO IT, C-CUM IN ME! hobi moaned, in just seconds hobi was filled with suga's fluids, "good boy" hobi said panting he leaned in kissing suga, "guess I should go get cleaned up, you probably should too" he winked standing up grabbing his clothes and leaving the studio and a worn out suga behind.