『 DISCIPLINARY RULES 』

These rules are strictly applied to each and every member.

We understand that you have a life outside Wattpad, and we do respect it, that's why we have all these rules - so that both you and we can work smoothly - so please respect and follow these accurately.

If you get into problems or you don't like something about the community or the work, reach please out to the Founder.

◼ Discord is the platform of communication; hence no one is allowed to leave and come back as you please - this includes all members

◼ Discord is the platform of communication; hence no one is allowed to leave and come back as you please - this includes all members. If you break this rule with out any serous, valid reason, then you will be stripped off the privilege of being in this community furthermore.

◼ Everyone, especially the Admins - if you message anyone for anything, related to community, have patience and wait for at least 24 hours, and then you can text them again or spam then in the respective channel. But if they don't reply even after 48 hours, report to Head or anyone of the Wattpad Admins.

Do Not use 'everyone' tag unnecessarily, or any tag for that matter. That disturbs people, and no one replies even when tagged directly, or when needed to respond.

◼ You do not need to set your notifications for this server in any way! Server is set to '@mentions' by default. In fact, please especially do not mute your personal notifications, you won't be notified when we will need you.

◼ As mentioned above, no one will be tagged or notified for any lame reason, so please be kind enough to check out the messages, and react to community announcements. I need to know if you have read the message.

◼ For people on Hiatus, you won't be expected to react and reply in the given time frame during your leave. But when you do come back, you must checkout the pinned messages/announcements/DMs (ones made during the time you weren't present) and reply to the necessary ones. You can also ask any fellow Wormer of yours, or anyone of the Admins/Handlers, for help.

◼ Everyone must check Discord at least once in a day, and leave a 'hy', just so we know that you are indeed active.

Must give attendance in time & making presence by saying 'Hy' in #chit-chat, every Saturday (only), is necessary. If you do not 'react' for your presence on the required day itself, refrain from marking it the next day as it would be unfair on the ones who actually made an original effort to give time for the community on the day.

Must reply to any announcement or @mention/tag (especially by the Admins, Handlers, and the Head)  within 24 hours; or at max, 48 hours. But you must not ever be ignorant to the community if you aren't busy with anything else personal.

◼ If you want to go won't be available for next more-than-48-hours/a short period of time, but not on Hiatus, do inform us as well.

◼ If you want to go on hiatus, do inform by filling out the form and tagging the Head, at least 2 weeks prior to the date, unless its an emergency, which we will consider when the situation arises.

◼ It is better if you simply tell us if you can't do the job, rather than simply taking the responsibility and waste others time!

◼ Make sure you have read and followed all the instructions on 'Welcome' page.

◼ Everyone must check Wattpad at least once in a day to make sure if you are being needed by anyone in the community or if you have any requester.

Wormers' Guide and the book(s) you are designated to are compulsory to be in a public reading list and private library; a reading list with all the community books is highly encouraged.

◼ Each and every member has to be diligent in their work.

◼ Everyone has to work on time and have a sense of discipline as to how one handles matters, related to the community.

◼ As everyone gets justified amount of work do not trash talk or complain about it. If uncomfortable, leave the community.

◼ Assigned work has to be done within the allocated time frame. This is an order, not a mere request. Also, if you have problems with your work please feel free to ask anyone who may be able to help you, and that is preferably the Admins and the Head.

◼ If you have any doubts, ask! The Founders and Admins names are clearly listed out it the community's bio and also in 'Wormers' Guide'. But please, don't stay silent and confused, and keep your task incomplete. We can't go to each and everyone, and ask and keep re-informing everyone every time about everything - we admins to have a life outside Wattpad to live too.

◼ Do inform one of the Admins if you ever change your username, so they can update it in the respective books.

Wattpad Admins must use their personal code while using the community account for community works such as - commenting, replying to comments, replying to messages or giving Announcements, etc. And also make sure, never use the community account for personal purposes.

◼ This community is not your play area so be mindful of what you do, especially when it comes to working and leaving the community.

◼ You would officially be banned from the community if you do not finish your work and leave us hanging.

◼ Be kind to your fellow members and be truthful. We do not tolerate lies that will make this community a bitter place to stay in.

◼ The Social Club is for all and the 'Spaces' there are safe zones; hence, if anyone comes across trouble or need help don't be afraid to reach out, as we would love to help you.

•❅───✧•• ━━━ ••●•• ━━━ ••✧───❅•

Thank you

Book Worm Community