plan for us

"YOU DON'T WANNA FUCK AROUND WITH ME ,"

"YOU  DON'T  WANNA  FUCK  AROUND  WITH  ME  ,"

gotham wasn't ready for him .

that was what the city of crime knew when the announcement of jason kyle - valeska's birth hit the news . he was the first spawn from two of the most wanted criminals in gotham , born to be chaotically showstopping .

they shut their doors , locked themselves away from the family that would haunt their dreams . at the age of two he was already on the news at the side of his mother , stealing from a bank as though it was what he was born to do .

yeah , that wasn't unsettling .

but it wasn't until jason was ten years old that he began to grow more prominent in the hushed whispers in the streets . jason had gutted a cop who dared to try and arrest his mother and left his body hanging in the street . a warning , that was what he had called it .

that was when the civilians finally began to acknowledge that jason , joined by his younger sister , were born insane .

in his private life jason was quite the showstopper . he grew up adoring attention and thriving in becoming " just like his parents " .

because of course he was . no pressure , right ?

the older he grew the more gotham experienced his growing illegal behaviors , from the ones that left psychological marks on dozens and gravestones for the rest . jason loved it - loved having people tremble at his name , making them remember to lock their doors and tell their kids warnings .

he had learned from the streets and his parents , so really , what could the world expect ?

depsite consistent warnings , though , many of his victims are just poor souls would couldn't stay away . he carries the beloved traits of charisma and the promise of absolute danger , and it is a promise that he will truly make a mark on whoever he meets .

the few loved ones he has are protected with his entire spirit , and the woman he fell in love with is known around gotham to be his . anyone who takes them away from him is killed , butchered beyond belief , and used as an example .

but now ? now jason stalks the streets as if he owns them . death and destruction follow him like an omen and ties it all together with a devilish smile . who knew trying to find your place in the world would be this fun ?

  who  knew  trying  to  find  your  place  in  the  world  would  be  this  fun  ?

"YOU'RE TALKING TO A GODDAMN GOD."