🐶 3 🐶

Three Days Later

"HE DID WHAT!?" Yejin said as she cared for me in my hospital room. "It's my own fault I shouldn't have run my mouth off to a werewolf in the first place. I'm just glad tour brother was there to help me out before he reached my beautiful face." I said jokingly moving my left, uninjured arm to cup that side of my face.

"Ara! This isn't a joke what if he tries to like kill you or something!" Yejin says concerned. "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." I said scratching my head. "Oh yeah, why hasn't Sanha come to see me? I get discharged in 2 days but still no him. I'd like to thank him.." I said blushing. "He's ashamed." Yejin started. "That day when he found you in the hallway, he got into a fight with Donghyuck to protect you but got himself beat up in the process. From the looks of it, Donghyuck won." Yejin explained.

"I see." I said. "Yejin can you get some painkillers from the nurses? I feel some slight discomfort from my arm." I asked and she left in an instant which left me alone with my thoughts.

He has the same name as the boy from all those years ago, but there's no way they're the same person. Yeah sure they both have the same attitude and green eyes trick but he tried to kill me. Maybe he doesn't remember me? I don't even know...

"The stitches still hurt?" the nurse asked upon returning to my room. After that, a gasp left her lips and she dropped the painkillers. I looked at her in confusion, "Are you okay?" I asked. "Y-your eyes...they were green, like amber..." she explained. Just like Haechan? I thought. "What? What does that mean?" I asked. "Why? Has someone else around you had green eyes when you're around?" the nurse asked and I nodded.

The nurse gave me a big smile, "Congratulations on finding your mate! I hope you both have a happy life together she said bending down to pick up the dropped pill bottle. "Mate? But...he's the one who did this to me." I said out loud and the nurse froze again. "He must be rebelling against his own feelings then. Don't worry, it's kind of normal." she said tapping my shoulder reassuringly and handing me a pill for the pain in my arm.

Mate huh? Yeah right.

Two Days Later

Two Days Later

"Welcome back to school Miss Choi, we're happy to have you back." the principal greeted me in the office as I received an aide to help me with my school books and such that I couldn't carry on my own since my arm was still healing. "If that Donghyuck student comes near you again your aide will handle him as well since he is an advanced fighter."

Walking down the halls, I kept receiving looks of pity which made me want to shrivel and hide. All of my classes were normal I suppose. Everyone kept giving me get well soon gifts which I really appreciated but they all seemed like 'congrats on not getting killed' gifts.

during lunch time I sat at my usual table with Yejin and Sanha, whom I've seen for the first time in almost a week. "Sanha, your face is almost healed!" Yejin said as we sat down next to her brother. "I'm so envious of werewolves and their ability to heal quickly." I said with a fake sigh and a smile. "I'm sorry I didn't come to visit you in the hospital." Sanha said with a slight rosy tint to his cheeks. "Oh, that's okay! I mean I get to see you today so..." I said blushing too.

Yejin made a gagging sound that made both of us blush harder. "Honestly Sanha, Ara, if you like someone you should just let them know." Yejin said making Sanha stand from his seat and rush off quickly in embarrassment. My assigned aide let out a chuckle "Oh man, I miss high school." He said. "WHO ASKED YOU." I whisper yelled and put my head down.

"I gotta give you credit human," a familiar voice said to me. I looked up to look Donghyuck in the eyes, glaring. "no human in their right minds would come back here after how badly I injured you. You've got guts." he smirked and his girlfriend under his arm snickered.

"Are you obsessed with me or something? Piss off." I said feeling a little more brave then last time because of the presence of the aide. "Watch yourself bitch. No one talks to my man like that." she said flashing her eyes red. "Well this girl just did, so what are you gonna do about it? Scratch me like your pathetic excuse for an alpha did? How feminine." I insulted and the girl bared her canines at me.

"You're on some thin ice human." the girl said taking her jacket off and tying her hair back. "That's pretty low, picking a fight with an injured girl. Don't think you can beat me while i'm at full strength?" I probed even further.

I stood up with a scoff. "Pathetic." I said under my breath and left the cafeteria with Yejin following close behind. Once out, I let out a sigh of relief, "Man, I think my heart just fell into my ass." I joked shaken up by the nerve I had.

This is it, i'm gonna die by the hands of werewolves.

"Ara!" I heard Sanha call from behind Yejin and I. "You're so cool! No one has ever had the gaul to talk back to Donghyuck twice! I seriously admire you." Sanha said rubbing my head and I smiled at the gesture. "Thanks but make sure to say a few words at my funeral!" I joked as we all went down the hall.

"Say, why don't we ditch our last 3 classes and just go to our place!" Yejin suggested and I, with desaturate attached to my name, agreed. "Yeah! Let's hurry before the guards get back to their posts." I said as we rushed to our lockers to get our things before rushing out of the school in a fit of giggles.

"Wow, Yejin you didn't tell me your family was

"Wow, Yejin you didn't tell me your family was..." "Rich? Yeah we don't really like bringing it up." Yejin said with a sigh. The lavish, three floored mansion looked like something out of a movie! Small speckles of gold decorations here and there along with great ivory vases gave the place a grace and elegance in its presence.

"It must be nice to live in a house like this." I commented. "Not unless it's with your family." Yejin said. "What do you mean?" "Well, our parents are super rich and successful proprietors so as you can imagine, their business is their life...but they had to choose which life they wanted more. They chose the work life so that Sanha and I could have everything we had always wanted, but there's nothing more that we want then to see our mother and father more often." Yejin explained with a sad glint in her eyes. "Sanha took it the hardest. He wouldn't speak a word for a while."

"I'm so sorry, Yejin." "That's why i'm glad we have you now. You make it less lonely in our lives." She said with a smile. "I'll come over more often then!" I smiled back.

What a beautiful friendship this is gonna be!