Prologue

The gun was being aimed at Kazumi, she saw that clearly in her thin line of vision. Even as her mind was hazy, & her limbs shaking terribly, she limped towards her brother who was about to shoot the man she loved. Though, he was facing a gun, ready to be fired right at his chest, Kazumi didn't even look shaken. Rather his eyes were full of determined light, to protect the one he loved, the one who brought her to this state, the one... she wasn't her. Hana admired his courage, but the bitter feeling swelled up in her chest at the same time.

  'Brother... don't, that's enough,' she muttered, grabbing his arm. If it had been anyone else, he wouldn't even let them get 10 meter close, but because it was her... that's just how much he loved her.

  'Let's just go... it wasn't-' she gritted her teeth; 'Chitose's fault that I fell, so leave them be.'

   If she wanted to save him, who was blinded by love, she also had to save that wench. No matter how she hated her, & how much it hurt her pride. If it was saving him, stepping on her pride, & lowering her head would be nothing. 

  Her brother was lowering his gun slightly with a frown, but then the stupid wench said something amazingly idiotic; 'It was her who grabbed my hair, why should I apologize?! Stop acting nice, you pretending-'

  'This bitch, how dare she-' but before he could pull the trigger, Hana jumped at his brother, and just when she finally succeeded in taking the gun away, her feet stumbled off the edge. 

  '...!'

It was then, that she met with Kazumi's widened eyes; 'Ha... na...'

   Before she could think of anything else, her feet slipped, & she fell. 

                                                                                 ~

     'Ah!' he gasped as he jolted up; 'Ah...' 

Looking around, he realized that he wasn't there, in that place; 'This dream again,' he muttered, rubbing his half-open eyes. After rubbing his slightly moist eyes for a while, he looked up; 'Hana... '

  The way she looked at him was seen so clearly in his mind. Her face, figure, it all remained vivid in his mind, as if it was just hours ago that he last saw her. Even though, one year, two months, and 26 days had passed...

  'It's twenty seven if I include today...' he muttered. One hour which seemed like a day, one day which passed on as slowly as a week, one month like a year, one year a century. If he counted like that, the answer would be...

  'I miss you, Hana,' he whispered dazedly, & shook his head after hearing himself. 

     It was hard to believe, even now that he'd never see her, ever again. Occasionally, every time he passed someone with a light color of hair; caramel blonde like hers, he would look back but none of them really looked like hers.

  No matter how much he hit himself, the image of her wouldn't leave his mind. It made him feel sick, he was sick of her, but he wanted to see her. He felt sick because he missed her so much, like he'd die because of the heartache; the bitter sweet, but not really sweet ache in his chest.

  How did it happen? How did he turn out like this? It wasn't even for a second in a day he thought of her, but before he realized, he had started to think of her for a few minutes in a day, then hours, then every second, everyday, only she possessed his mind.

   Kazumi stood up to start his morning routine, but then as he slipped from his futon, he felt something strange. In his dazed mind, he hadn't realized but now that he...

  -Where am I?