/Chapter 7/

Chapter Seven

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Yah! We've been waiting for them for almost 10 minutes what took them so long!" Dahyun asked us.

"We also don't know," Tzuyu said and rolled her eyes.

"Should we just go back and look for them?" I suggest which they agreed. So, we decided to enter the school but the school guard blocked us.

"Where are you going?" the guard asked.

"Uhh sir we forgot something there and we need to go back. It's an important thing." Tzuyu said.

"Only one of you can come."

"Tss!" Tzuyu hissed.

"I'll go. Wait for me here." I said and they just nodded.

As I entered the school, I saw Jeongyeon walking out while clenching her fist.

"Jeongyeon wait up!" Nayeon unnie said as she followed Jeongyeon who's pacing so fast and just passed by me.

After a second, I saw Jihyo unnie who's running.

"Unnie unnie waits up," I said as I blocked her.

"Ey Chaeyoung. Sorry I need to catch Jeongyeon. Tell Tzuyu that we can't come." She said and stormed out.

Ok?

I don't know if I still need to go and find the others since Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon already went out.

I was about to go up when I saw Momo, Sana, and Mina at the stairs.

Mina is crying while Momo and Sana comfort her.

"Mina why you didn't tell us? "I heard Sana asked

"I-it's because y-you will a-act up like t-that!" I heard Mina.

"Aishh. If you just told us maybe Jeongyeon won't act like that." Momo said.

I stepped back and walk out as I realize that it was something serious.

As I went out of the school, I saw Tzuyu and Dahyun who are sitting outside the school gate.

"Hey chaeyoung where are they!?" Dahyun asked.

I released a sigh and look at them.

"I think something happened. I saw Mina, Sana, and Momo talk while comforting Mina. Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie followed Jeongyeon unnie who just walked out. Jihyo unnie told me that they can't make it." I explained to them.

"What?" Tzuyu said melancholically.

"Hay. It's ok Tzu we can go. At least we can have time to bond right? Just the three of us." Dahyun said to cheer up Tzuyu.

"I guess I don't have a choice." She said and sighed.

"Yah! Cheer up! It's your birthday today! You must be happy!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"I-it's your birthday?!" I shockingly asked.

She just nodded.

"It's supposed to be my first birthday with all of you," Tzuyu mumbled as her tears are about to come out.

"Hey, it's fine. Let's go, It's still your birthday!" I said.

She nodded and get her phone. After a minute a car stopped in front of us.

"Let's go. Mom might be waiting for us." Tzuyu said and open the car.

We all hoped in as the car started and drive us to our destination.