Chapter 6

When he woke up, he heard Lily's phone going off. He saw she was still asleep so he took her phone and stepped out to answer the call for her so she wouldn't wake up. "Hello?" He greeted once out of the bedroom. He went to the bathroom, wrapping a towel around his hips so he wasn't fully naked around his house.

"Is this that fuck boy?" A deep voice asked on the other end of the line. Fuck boy? "Who is calling?" Tom asked a bit annoyed. "I'm the best man of Cassie and Chris's wedding. They want Lily and I to work together on helping with things for the wedding, I wanted her and I to meet up today and get started on the projects her sister wants us to do." The man on the other end said sounding angry.

"Well she's sleeping and I will alert her to your message when she wakes up." Tom said still being the polite gentleman he was raised to be. "Fine. Tell her that I will be waiting at her house for her. She needs to hurry." The man said before he hung up on Tom.

Tom looked at the phone, seeing the number was unknown. I guess that would be normal since she wouldn't have gotten his number at the party last night since she was with him all night. So Tom figured that the man got Lily's number from either Chris or Cassie.

Tom shook his head a bit and went back to the bedroom. His frowned melted into a small smile seeing the love of his life still asleep in the bed. She must've been worn out from last night. He chuckled a bit smugly. He then took his towel off, put on some gym shorts, and got back into bed with her, pulling her in close.

Lily turned and snuggled into him making the British man smile. He closed his eyes and kissed her head, falling back to sleep with her safely tucked in his arms. 

They both woke up two hours later. Lily woke up first and smiled as the memory of last night came back on what they did. She still felt a bit of soreness between her pale thighs. But it was a good kind cause it reminded her that she gave something very important to the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

She looked at Toms peaceful face and reached over touching his warm skin. Her finger tips brushed against his skin so softly. He smiled and opened his blue eyes to look at her. She smiled at him. "Hi puppy." She greeted softly.

"Hi baby girl." He greeted back. She moved and kissed him sweetly. His hand went from her waist, past her breasts, to her neck, to her face to hold her as he deepened the kiss. His tongue entered her mouth and claimed every inch of it as his.

She moved laying down and pulled him to get back on top of her again. He chuckled against her lips at her eagerness. He pulled away. "Sorry darling. But we have to get going. The guy who is Chris's best man called you earlier, he is meeting you at your house to work on wedding projects that Cassie wants done by you two." He told her.

Lily froze hearing that. She didn't want to work with Diego! At all! Tom seemed to notice that she had frozen. "Are you ok baby?" He asked rubbing his thumb over her cheek caringly. "I don't like that guy." She told him, making him nod in understanding. 

"He was an arse on the phone." He told her. "How about I go with you? Make sure he isn't rude to you or tries anything?" He offered. Lily looked at him and smiled as she nodded. "That would be best." She told him.

He kissed her head and got out of the bed and got some of her clothes that were at his place. He had bought her clothes and such for his place for whenever she stayed the night. She got up, and the two shared a shower... which did end up in him showing her how to have sex in the shower.

When the two got out she put on the clothes he picked out for her which was some cargo pants, a tank top and one of his plaid button downs. So she put it all on and tide the button down in a knot in the front. She pulled her hair into a ponytail, putting on some combat boots.