Cousin Sister

Jeevika brings a bag with her, Virat takes it from her and walks outside. Jeevika sits on driving seat whereas Virat keeps bag at backseat and sits on passenger seat.

Virat (nervously)- So....

Jeevika- Soo... We used to met daily and play with Jimmy.

Virat- Are you serious Bhai used to play with Jimmy 😱

Jeevika (smiles abit)- Not exactly. We can say Viren used to walk front whereas Jimmy behind him😅😌

Both Laugh imaging Viren's sacred face 😂 Jeevika told him many childhood incidents how Viren used to behave as child how she used to tease him...

Viren- That's sound more like my Bhai😉 What happen? Why don't you talk with each other now ? If you guys are friends from childhood....

Jeevika applies sudden brakes. Virat cruse himself for asking her directly.

Virat- I am sorry... it's okay if you don't want to talk about it.

Jeevika- We reach.

Virat- So when will you continue ?

Jeevika- Next time☺️ Why're you interested in this so much ?

Virat( thinks)- Because Mannu wants to know and We want you both get married...

Jeevika- Virat ?? What's wrong ?

Virat- hmm nothing just bit curious you know. You treat me like a younger brother and treat my brother like stranger so you know it's strange right.. 😥(says in one go )

Jeevika- Should I treat your brother as my brother 😯🙄

Virat (absentmindedly)- Yes... Wait...What....I mean Noooooo.....A Big Nooooooo.....(He imagines Jeevika calling Viren as Bhaiyya, Listening this Viren faints whereas Manvi hold his neck and he almost think he is dead......He shouts) Nooooooo

Jeevika(puts her hand on ears🙉)- Chillax 😅I was kidding 😌

Virat deep breathes and takes bag and both goes to Manvi's room. Viren and Manvi both were sleeping peacefully. Jeevika took Viren's phone and kept on table and covered him with blanket. Virat saw this and smile. Jeevika then goes to Manvi and cover her properly with blanket.She takes bag and removes a photofame and keeps on side table. Afterward Virat and Jeevika goes outside room and sits in waiting area.

Virat- Why didn't you wake Bhai ? I mean you should stay inside na with her...

Jeevika- Coffeee ?

Virat- Sure😅 wait I'll bring.

Jeevika- You Sit and rest awhile I'll bring.

Virat- You also need rest na..

"No need to go here". Both look at direction of voice and sees Raj standing with coffee cups. He passes coffee to both and sits with them.

Raj- how's she ? What doc said ? Should I meet doc ? I can ask my father to call his friend he knows some of best doctors we can call them here...

Jeevika(chuckles)- If it's serious you think I must be sitting and sipping coffee over here🙄

Virat & Raj- Noooo

Jeevika- Ok lemme ask you do you guys have any test or exam tomorrow ?

Virat & Raj- Nooo

After a moment both look at each other and says- History of Indian costume 🤭

Jeevika- Bingo😂 She is my sister I know when she is ill and when she is acting😅 let's watch till when here drama continues....(To Virat) I'll wake your bhai and you all go home as tomorrow you have to attend college and he has his work.

Virat(audible only to Raj) Manvi is in trouble. If she (points Jeevika through eyes) comes to know her real plan we must be ready with 5 grave😌

Raj(whispers)- how 5 🙄

Virat(whispers slowly)- 1st for Manvi, 2nd for my brother, 3rd for me, 4th for Dr.Manan and 5th for you🙃

Raj(shouts)- why me😰

Virat pinches him for shouting while Jeevika look at him and asks- what why you ?

Raj(feeble)- I mean Jeevikaaa...Ji....Nooo... I mean Jeevika Di... why not me... It's a song of Enrique Igelesias.

Jeevika- Its Iglesias😅He's one of my favourite😌 You can call me Di..

Jeevika goes inside whereas Raj takes a relief breathe and Virat prays for Manvi😌Jeevika tries to wake Viren but he is busy in his Lala land🤭

Jeevika(gets irritated and shouts)Viren wake up now😠

Manvi gets up and doesn't open her eyes while Viren wakes up with jerk.

Manvi (sleepy tone)- Di yaar stop shouting na it's mid night you know😴plus it's a hospital🙃

Jeevika( calmly)- Mannu you sleep good night bachha😘

Manvi sleeps. Jeevika holds Viren hand and bring him out. Raj and Virat were looking at each other and then at Virika.

Jeevika(angrily and rudely)- This was the way you were looking after her😡 This is how you meant by taking care of her🙄You know what thanks for your help now you may leave. I am with her to take care. She now has her family member. So leave.

Viren(yawns)- Done or any (again yawns) thing else ?

Virat(whispers)- She was while ago cool now she is like volcano.. who can burn down entire city with her anger.

Raj (whisper)- Shhh slow if she hears us before city she'll burn us. Your brother is most bravest person on earth. Fallen for Angry young woman🙃

Jeevika- Yes now get out.

Viren (looks at ViRa) you both go as tomorrow you have to attend college. (To Jeevika sternly) I'll be staying here if you have problem you may leave as I am in no mood of going.

Jeevika goes inside whereas Virat and Raj goes back to home and Viren also goes inside after sometime. He sees Jeevika siting on chair holding Manvi's hand. He simply goes near her keep his hand on shoulder, she looks at him in questioning manner.

Viren- She's fine. Just need some rest.

Jeevika- I know after all she's my sister.

Viren( to divert her mind)- Correction Cousin Sister.

Moment he says this he receives a slap from Jeevika. She drag him out of hospital.

Jeevika(held his collar)- She is my sister do you get that😡

Viren- Puchku...

Jeevika (shows her hand and interrupts)- Don't you dare call me that it's Miss Chaudhary for you.

Viren- I didn't meant it that way... I was just trying...

Jeevika- Trying to let her know the truth which I am hiding... By telling her you want her to go away from me right ? Why am I not surprise you're too desperate to tell her truth about her as according to you she's one between us right😡 Let me clear you Mr.Viren Vadhera I'll never ever let you succeed in this.

Jeevika goes inside whereas her outburst was heard by Virat and Raj. Viren helplessly standing there looking disappearing figure. Viren was going inside but Virat stopped him.