Hᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ

𓇽
𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧~ Nausea and headaches often caused by way too much fucking alcohol.
Can be identified by the vomit on last nights clothes,the will to never drink or eat again,the great dislike of sunlight, the weird urge to apologise to all the people you spent the night with, the stranger in your bed and need for a glass of water and many many painkillers
"Where did we go,what did we do, how did we get here and, especially,where the fuck am I?"
"Christ my head hurts I've got a proper bad hangover"

꧁꧂

As they laughed at stupid jokes, Wyatt started sipping whiskey.
'Would you mind sharing?' Floyd said, smirking
'Actually, yes' Wyatt responded.
Wyatt's jaw dropped.
'You must be joking, right? You  drink a quarter of that at your low weight and I'm gonna have to pay for your funeral'
'Then you are gonna have to pay for four funerals, cause I want to go all the way through this shit'
'I am not joking, I will fucking punch you in the face. I really don't want to have to deal with a drunk Wyatt right now'
'Who said you would have to? But seriously now, don't worry. I was just joking. I will only have half, you can have the other.Plus I have a high alcohol tolerance. I have done it before'
Floyd still found the fact that the younger boy was drinking and that he claimed to have 'done it before' kinda concerning, but he wasn't different himself.
They both drank and smoked. Wyatt did drink around half of it, but Floyd didn't get totally drunk. He was totally aware of the dangers they might get in if they were both drunk and so did Wyatt, but Floyd actually gave the slightest bit of a fuck. Well, he wasn't a runaway. Soon, Wyatt was really drunk. He tried to take more sips, but Floyd grabbed his already shaking hand and he spilled it on the rocks.
'There is no more' Wyatt said drunkenly.
'It's for the best.'
'Pleasee Lloyd, can we go get some more?'
Wyatt said, leaning on Floyd's shoulder.
Floyd laughed at the childish way Wyatt acted when he was drunk.
'It is getting dark and you are obviously drunk, jokes aside.We need to go somewhere safer'
Wyatt tried to get up but he ended up falling on his back. He started laughing like crazy.
'Fuck, I am gonna have to carry you'
Floyd picked him up bridal style. Surprisingly, he was even lighter than he looked.
Wyatt buried his head in Floyd's neck and put his hands around his shoulders.
'You are gonna be the end of me, Wy guy' Floyd laughed and said. He kind of regretted after saying it, but he assured himself Wyatt would remember nothing anyway. But what was he really so worried about? He said nothing wrong at all... He shook his head and managed to pick up the packs of cigarettes and put them in his pocket with one hand,  then picking up Wyatt's backpack while holding Wyatt. Then he decided he would take Wyatt to his apartment, since he had nowhere to go anyways.
By the time they were few minutes away from arriving at Floyd's place, Wyatt spoke.
'Ah-I.. I am guh-guh-gonna be sick, Floyd'
'No fucking way, just wait.'
Just as Floyd spoke, Wyatt puked all over himself and Floyd's t-shirt.
'Fuck, I am sorry, Lloyd.' Wyatt spoke in a childlike voice, as he tried to clean Floyd's shirt with his hand, as if that was possible.
Floyd sighed. 'Stop, I am gonna wash it anyway. I don't mind'
'Oh ok' Wyatt smiled as he buried his head in Floyd's neck again.
Soon, they got there. They entered Floyd's apartment... which was a mess. Bottles of beer and whiskey everywhere, cigarette butts everywhere and a lot of other thing thrown together all over the place. They entered Floyd's bedroom when the clock on the wall showed 2 AM and luckily, the bed was clean. He placed Wyatt on the bed, put Wyatt's backpack on a chair and he started to take of his dirty shirt, just as Wyatt did the same thing laying on the bed. But he didn't succeed with it, so Floyd decided to help him. They were both very tired and drunk, Wyatt a lot drunker than Floyd, anyway, so as soon as Floyd did throw Wyatt's shirt across the room, Wyatt put his hands around Floyd and his head on his chest and fell asleep. It didn't take much till Floyd did fall asleep himself. Quite an unusual end to the night Wyatt and Floyd first met, right?
The morning came soon and the sun was now coming in the small apartment through the window. But the boys only woke up later, when it was already afternoon. Precisely, Wyatt woke up at 12 past 2 in the afternoon and shook his head, looking around. As soon as he became slightly aware of his surroundings, he got up quickly and got dizzy and fell on the bed on his back. Floyd woke up and Wyatt turned around and with a confused look on his face managed to talk.
'Where did we go, what did we do, how did we get here and, especially, where the fuck am I?'