Chapter Sixty-Nine

The more Doppio fight, the more he was likely to get hurt even more. Sure he was able to land a hit on Risotto, but his exposed blood had began to turn a yellow color, his breathing became harder for him, and his appearance was changing to a more disheveled look. 

He had just told the boss the progress of Bucciarati's team, and boy he was not happy about hearing it at all. 

We're out of time.. Diavolo growled, Doppio, you're next strike must be the killing blow! Use your foresight to see Risotto's next attack! 

"I'm already on it!" Doppio said as his hair flowed once more revealing what was going to happen next, "He's going to ambush me on my right side... then he disappears! I can't see him anymore!" His eyes widen in the next prediction... "I-It can't be..!"

What is it Doppio? hurry, spit it out!! Diavolo urged.

Doppio said nothing as he gritted his teeth a bit. "That bastard won't know what hit him... He's going to suffer! Leave everything to me boss!! I have a plan, right before my vision becomes a reality..! I'll knock that smug head off his shoulders and crush him! Just like how I sliced his NASTY ASS FOOT!!!"

Sensing that Risotto moved to his right just as he had seen in his future vision, he grabbed the knives that were on the floor ready to throw them.

YOU MUST STAY STILL DOPPIO!! Diavolo yelled in his head just in time as Doppio stopped and lowered the knives as he was catching as must oxygen as he could in his suffocating lungs, any act you will do will all be in vain... Listen, to me, your life depends on it.. Conserve your strength, I'm travelling to your location at this very moment.... In just a few seconds I will arrive to dispose of Risotto...

"Few seconds...? Few seconds?! No! I don't have that much time! He'll be on top of me before I know it-!" 

DEAL WITH IT!!! Once I arrive, I'll use my time removal powers, that'll undo the horrid future you saw in your foresight.

"What if he offs me before then!?" Doppio asked not noticing his shoulder began to bulk up. "I have to kill him-!"

"DOPPIO! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!!" Diavolo began to talk right out of Doppio, "IF YOU WANT TO LIVE, THEN FOLLOW MY ORDERS! Your body has reached its limit. I will not allow you to sabotage yourself in my name! Do you not understand the position you're in?!" He went on as Doppio's body form seemed to change slowly. "Risotto Nero will NOT let you find him a second time!!"

Doppio held one of the knives between his fingers. "...But what if I can find him though boss..? What then...? What if I said I have a way to pinpoint his location..." He spun the knife on his finger. "You see, I now know that the bastard is going to attack me by pulling the iron out of my body.."

All of a sudden, a razorblade began to slowly appear on his right forehead. "Here it is! His attack!" He yelled, "if his stand is strong enough, if he has enough power to pull the iron directly from my body, then the scalpel on my finger will show me where the location of that force is coming from! GOT YOU NOW, RISOTTO!!!!" He yelled throwing the knives.

"You're so painfully predictable." Risotto said standing right behind Doppio. "you knew magnetic field detects and attract iron and thought that if you detected the origin of the field, you can track me down... as the reality is, what you detected.... was the magnetic field given off by my stand on the foot you severed..."

The razor blade came right out of Doppio's right side of his forehead as he yelled in pain.

"You're different now," Risotto continued, "No more timid insecurities... then there's the change in your physique and your peculiar habit of talking to yourself..." Finally, everything was clicking for him, "it's all making sense... AT LONG LAST I FIGURED OUT YOUR TRUE IDENTITY!"