Chapter 2 ~ Illegal Arrest

Bellamy's POV:

It's been about 8 weeks since the incident with Ares and Octavia. Octavia has gotten better about it and has started to get back into her regular schedule. She has been feeling off for the past few day though and throwing up a lot. I am home all day today so I am hoping she is better today so we can have some one on one time. She is still asleep now and I don't want to wake her up just in case she is still sick. I work on dishes while she is asleep. As I finish up drying the last few, I hear the bed creak and then footsteps run to the bathroom.

She throws up again and I sigh. "Octavia this is weird, It's been days and your still throwing up." She shakes her head "I'm fine Bell." I sigh and kneel next to her "Your not Octavia. We may need yo get you checked-" She stops me "No! You know what could happen if I leave this room! If anyone finds out!" I sigh "Octavia I am more worried about what happens if we don't do anything." She pauses and then throws up again.

I raise my eyebrow at her and say "Octavia. You need to be checked." She sighs "But what if-" i stop her "We worry about that if it happens. Right now, you are not doing well and we need to figure out why." She nods a little and says "Okay." I was surprised that she agreed. "We will leave in a few minutes." She nods and stands up.

We make our way out of the room. This is the first time Octavia has ever left the unit. She is very very anxious and shaky. "Octavia I'm right here. Your going to be just fine." She nods a little and keeps hold on my hand. We make our way to the medical wing and it's just Abby at the desk. "Abby, My friend here needs to be seen. She's never been checked here before so she's new." She nods "Right this way Bellamy."

We get into the medical room and she looks at me "What seems to be the issue?" I start speaking seeing how tense and nervous Octavia is."She's been throwing up for days and I have no clue why." She nods "I can run blood work and then we can go from there but first let's be honest. This is your sister right?" I tense up myself and she says "No way someone can look that similar to another person and not be siblings." I sigh and say "No one know." she nods "Right, that's why my lips are sealed." I smile at her and say "Thank you."

She starts drawing blood from Octavia's arm and then pulls the viles. "Okay, I will be back shortly with the results." I give a slight nod and look to Octavia "Don't worry. Everything is okay." She nods again and takes a deep breath. "good." I say. We wait patiently for Abby to return to the room with Octavia's results.

Abby walks back in and says "Octavia, are you ready to hear this?" She nods a little and Abby continues "Well Octavia. You are 8 weeks pregnant." Octavia's mouth drops and she says "Oh god im gonna puke again." Abby grabs a small pan and Octavia throws up. "A child??" Abby nods and Octavia looks to me. I am in just as much shock. Our moment is ruined when a group of guards walk in. "Bellamy." Octavia says I look to her "It's okay Octavia." The guards walk over "Octavia Blake, you are being arrested for the crime of being a second child." Ares walk out in between them and says "Sorry it has to be this way."

             I raise my voice "I have been nice to you this entire time after what you did to her! I didn't yell at you, I didn't confront you, I didn't hurt you, so why the fuck are you doing this?" He looks to me "so I can't be punished. These guys here are my pals. They won't get me arrested but they sure as hell with arrest your sister and float your mom." I clench my fists and yell "you son of a bitch!!" A guard holds me back from launching at Ares. "Not so fast my friend." He looks to Octavia "you should have kept your mouth shut. Your moms death is on you." Tears fill her eyes. She actually believes him. "Octavia that's not true. This is all his fault." The guards drag her away and my last few of her is a numb expression. It breaks my heart.

             Ares chuckles "Bring him to the floating chamber. He can watch this front and center. We will meet Octavia there. "Don't make her watch that! She doesn't need to see that!" Ares shrugs "well it's too late now they already brought her there." I try to break through the guards grasp but have no luck. I get dragged to the floating chamber where I see Octavia staring blankly at the chamber. "Octavia. You shouldn't be watching this." One of the guards puts their hands on her and makes her look towards the chamber. "You will watch." He says to her. "Get your god damn hands off of her!" He just laughs and that pisses me off more.

               Moms mic is turned on and she quickly says "Octavia look at me. I don't want you to ever blame yourself for this. This is not your fault. You hear me? This is not your fault. I love you so so much. Bellamy you need to take care of her as much as you can. I love you both so much." Her mic is shut off "that's enough." Ares says. Tears fall from Octavia's eyes. Ares looks to the guard by the float button "float her ass." The man pushes the button and mom flies out of the chamber and into the space around us.

               Octavia's cry rings through the chamber as her knees buckle underneath her. A tear rolls from my eyes as they take Octavia away. I just lost both of the most important people in my life in the flash of an eye. I look to Ares "you will pay for what you did Ares. You will fucking pay!!" I yell. Ares chuckles again "let him go." I am released and Ares says "one word and I will make sure your sister lives a hell life in prison." I watch as he walks away and then a scream leaves my body. Tears flow down my cheeks. I have lost everyone important to me. I make my way slowly back to my unit and a blonde stops me.

             "Hello, I'm Clarke. You look a little rough." I shrug a little and she continues "well I'm Clarke." I smile a little and say "Bellamy." She looks to me "why so sad?" I look to her and say "well my mom was just floated for having my sister and my sister is in prison. There isn't much to smile about right now." She looks at me in shock "I'm sorry. I can help you though." I cock my head "what do you mean?" She smiles "well my dad is pretty important here and because of him I know everyone's schedules and every inch of this ark. I can get you to your sister." A hint of joy threatens my body "really?" She smiles "yeah but only if you help me." I look to her "with?"

             She shrugs a little and says "I need your help killing someone." A shiver runs down my spine "who would you need to kill?" She looks to me "Ares Fisher." A smile fills my face "I'm in."