-𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹- (cscoop x reader)

(plot: basically you and your boyfriend cooper are going to a park together and it's really cute and nice and stuff)

-

"coopie! wait up!!" i said. he had sped up his walking pace on purpose, just to make me aggravated, and it worked. he laughed a little bit and stop walking to let me catch up. i was short, about 5'3, but just tall enough to jump up and be able to tug on the blonde strands of hair behind his head. 

"you left me, you ass!" i said, trying to sound angry but ending up just laughing in between each word. he laughed back and intertwined his fingers with mine, locking our hands together. i got a little bit flustered but covered my face with my free hand. he usually isn't the most affectionate, but when he was, then that meant he was in a good mood.

cooper pulled his phone out and started to take photos of me when i wasn't looking, and when i was, i pushed the camera out of my face. "what?? you just look so cute when you're not paying attention" he said, his cheeks turning a little red. i ignored his little remark and we kept walking down the stone paved sidewalk.

-

after a bit of walking, we saw a bench that was facing a lake. it's not common to see a lot of nature in california, so we ran over to it immediately, our hands still together. we both plopped down on the bench. my boyfriend put his arm around me and i rested my head on his shoulders, and closed my eyes. i could see the yellow of the setting sun behind my eyelids, and the warm embrace of cooper, still holding my hand. and for a moment, everything was calm.

-

( hi omgg thanks for reading my first oneshot! it's kind of short, i'm planning on making longer ones in the future! make sure to leave a request in the comments if you have one! )

-

                                                                        word count- 337