1

Violet's Pov

I sat at next to Merlin's desk, swaying my right foot forward to back, as it rested on my other left leg.

Merlin.... Violet, why don't you go do something?

Violet.... Like? I can't actually go away for a vacation now can I?

Merlin.... How about you go away somewhere, that's not to far, reachable and stay in that place for a few days and get away to relax?

Violet.... You've got yourself a deal Merlin. I'll see you in a week - you know make it two weeks. I said, as I kissed his temple and going to my car.

I always had a bag packed in my car for emergencies. I kept driving and driving, until I came to a town unknown to me. Getting a hotel room, I placed my bag on the door and unpacked everything seeing as I was going to stay here for two weeks.

After a while I took a shower, and dressed in something comfortable so I could enjoy myself more. After I got dressed and did my hair, I grabbed my keys and went to the nearest pub.

Once I arrived at the pub, the bell rang signaling everyone that I entered the room

Once I arrived at the pub, the bell rang signaling everyone that I entered the room. Taking a deep breath, I walked over to the bartender sitting on a bar stool.

Bartender.... What can I get you?

Violet.... Could I please, have a pint of Guinness.

Bartender.... Coming up.

After a few minutes I received my Guinness, and took a sip when some guy walked over to me.

Guy.... My, my. What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone in a place like this?

Violet.... Mm- let me stop you right there, for three reasons. One, that is the worst way to pick up a girl, two, your not my type and three, I'm not interested.

Guy.... Not interested? Your alone, I'm alone, why don't we give it a try?

Smirking, I looked around fast and saw three guys sitting at a booth and got an idea.

Violet.... Seeing as I'm not alone, I wouldn't want to upset my friends. I said, as I took my Guinness and walked over to the guys. Taking a seat next to the guy that sat alone.

Guy 1.... Can we help you?

Violet.... Yes. You see the guy at the bar? He's not taking no for an answer, so, I told him you are my mates.

Guy 2.... Why not, a new mate is all good with me. Especially, if it's a gal like you. He said, winking.

Guy 3.... I agree. So, what's your name?

Violet.... I'm Violet, and you are?

Guy 3.... I'm Brandon, this is Jamal, Ryan and the guy your sitting next to is Eggsy.

Eggsy.... Hi.

Violet.... Hi. As I thank you, I would like to pay for your drinks tonight.

Jamal.... All right. Jamal said, as he gave a smile.

Eggsy.... I haven't seen you around here before. Are new in town, or just passing through? Eggsy asked, as he took a sip of his beer.

Violet.... Strangely enough, I'm on vacation.

Jamal.... What made you come here then?

Violet.... Don't know. I just wanted to get away.

Brandon.... How long you here for?

Violet.... Two weeks. If you guys wouldn't mind, would you show me around and hang with a gal like me for two weeks? Seeing as I'm in town for a small while only.

Eggsy.... Sure. Could I have your phone?

Nodding, I gave him my phone as he took it ever so gently in his hand. He typed in his number and handed it to me.

Eggsy.... Now all you have to do is call, of text and we'd be there. He spoke, as his phone binged.

Violet.... There. Now, you have my number.

Most of the night, we talked and had fun. Laughing, and seeing who could drink their pint of beer faster.

Brandon.... How do you keep winning?

Violet.... Cause, I'm that good. Anyway, I should be going.

Eggsy.... I'll walk you to your hotel. It's on my way, and these idiots need to get going too.

Violet.... Thank you, I'd appreciate that.

Once we got to the hotel, Eggsy walked me to my room which I thought was strange.

Violet.... You know, you didn't need to walk me to my room.

Eggsy.... I wanted to make sure you were save. You can never be too careful. He said, with a smile.

Violet.... True. Thank you, Eggsy. For everything, I had a great time with you and your mates.

Eggsy.... Me too. I should be going, I guess I'll see you around?

Violet.... How about tomorrow?

Eggsy.... Great. I'll pick you up around 11:00? His expression more of a questioned, than an answer.

Violet.... Perfect.

He nodded his head, as he walked off waving slightly and disappeared in the corridor of the hotel.

Smiling, I shook my head and entered my room falling on the bed as darkness took over.