A Dragon?!

Yo. Wassup. Usually, I put someone's fanart here say I don't own it and give credit to the artist but I put the intro so it's not mine. Italics are thoughts and normal text is being said.

(Y/N) was currently at work. He worked at a small coffee shop. Specifically the late shift. As in 6-11pm.

(Y/N): Man this sucks. I'm so tired.

Karen: Excuse me, sir.

She placed an empty cup on the counter. A large cup. An empty large cup.

(Y/N): What's the problem, Ma'am?

Karen: I didn't like the drink. I want a full refund and, while you're at it, refill the drink.

(Y/N): I'm afraid I can't do that Ma'am. Besides, if you didn't like it, then why did you drink all of it?

Karen: Let me speak with your manager!

(Y/N): 'K. Let me give her a call.

Manager: It's 10:30 pm. There better be a good reason why you're calling.

(Y/N): There's a Karen.

Manager: That's it? Pass her the phone.

(Y/N): She wants to speak with you.

Karen had that smug smile like she won.

Karen: Yes? Hello? Your employee was being very rude to me. Excuse me?! You're siding with him?! Might I add that he verbally abused me! 

(Y/N) took the phone back.

(Y/N): Ma'am, I'm going to ask you to leave.

Karen: I'm definitely going to sue!

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah.

The clock hit 11 and it was time to clock out. (Y/N) head back to his apartment. He went to his refrigerator, took out a gallon of milk, poured a drink, drank from the gallon, and put the cup back into the refrigerator.

(Y/N): Oi! Kobayashi! You home?! 

(Y/N) walked in to find Kobayashi, his roommate, sleeping in her bed like people do so he too went to bed, like people do.

TIMESKIP brought to you by something I guess?

Kobayashi woke up late for work and was currently getting ready. (Y/N), however, was sleeping like a baby because he didn't have to go to work till 6. (Y/N) hears the door open and close.

Soon after, (Y/N) hear some noise outside his apartment. Sort of like someone landed a jet. Naturally, (Y/N) was absolutely terrified because it could be the FBI searching for him due to his search history. He was pacing back and forth and then he remembered, he already cleared his history yesterday. 

(Y/N): Must be someone else who forgot to clear his history.

He went to open the door and-