(1) What's With Lorelei?

This is purely a product of my love for PROJECT LOKI by @Akosiibarra specially #LoreThor ship❤

#LoreThorFTW!

LOKI

Things were not in their usual phase these days. My roommate, Lorelei, for example is far from her usual self.

Every morning, she'd wake up in her usual poker face, greets me " good morning, Loki", in a bored lazy tone..

After doing her everyday mundane task, we go to school together.

But this morning, I went out my room to see Lori wearing a pink apron with her hair covered by a towel, cooking our breakfast while humming to a song I may had heard before.

Will the hum spice up the food?

I took a glance at the wall clock. It's still
5:40 a.m for who knows who's sake.

Classes will start at 8:30 a.m.

"It's too early," I said, announcing my pressence which she did not notice at first "were you that excited to go to school? I don't recall having a special event today."

She stopped humming and turned to me.

"Good morning, Loki," she greeted me with a Jamie-like voice and a smile plastered in her face " I cooked breakfast but I will be off to school after this ." She said while filling a lunchbox with the palatable food she cooked.

Seeing her rare smile, my heart overactingly pounded like there's a horse racing inside.

Her voice wasn't in her normal tone. She look and sounded so cheerful today, and... blooming.
Lorelei looks so happy. Like her crush finally noticed her.

But knowing her, she's just like me, uninterested with, that word makes me cringe, 'pag-ibig'.

Wait--

"You won't eat breakfast here?" As I mentioned before, we always eat breakfast together. Though there are rare occasions that I'd go to school first without filling my stomach. But that only happens If I have an important case to solve.

" Assuming that you are still--"

"Yes, you and your detective nature," she cut what I was about to say "I'll be eating my breakfast at school's cafeteria. I have to attend the flag ceremony."

I look at her with a questioning look. What's with the lame excuse?. Even if she eats breakfast here, she won't be late for the flag ceremony.

Before marching to her room, I caught a glimpse of her smiling at nothing.

During busy morning, she usually prepares simple foods that are not time consuming: Hotdog, egg, bacon, but today, she cooked me Menudo.

I recognized it's tempting aroma. Luthor once practiced perfecting this recipe when he was 11. This is his favorite.

Lorelei exerted effort in making breakfast today. First time in forever.

..-. ..-.

I was savoring the food when she went out in her room.

She's now wearing her school uniform, her hair in a stylish bun, and.. she's wearing make up? It's just light but I noticed her fuchsia-painted lips and glowing cheeks

Lorelei look so stunning.

We've been roommates for months, but this is the first time I saw her this way. Well except for the event we attended at her dad's birthday party.