16:Race

Romeo's Pov
I don't even know what I did but Alana won't talk to me or anything and I love her. I was going to ask her to move in with me since she was here all the time but, now she won't even acknowledge me I know she's hiding at Matteo's house but I don't know why.
Alana's Pov
It's starting to get annoying this is the 50th time he's called me today and that's not even being dramatic this hurts but I have to do this so when I tell him, I'm pregnant it won't hurt as much when he leaves.

I'm going to work today because the boutique needs me. Also because I said I'll babysit both of my nieces and can't do that with no house.

"Just answer the phone he's worried about you and your worried about nothing he's going to accept the baby" Matteo said. He found out Lauren was pregnant at a party with his brothers and our friends. It was surprising hard to stay away from him because he kept trying to talk to me so I had to just leave.

"He's coming over later so if you don't want to run into him you know"he says
Matteo has been a big help. Him and Lauren want me to talk to him they keep trying to talk me into calling him but I just can't.

I start straightening my purple hair and and curl the bottom then put on my outfit when Bria rushes in.

I grab her and put her in an outfit then go get Crystal and put her in the same outfit I give them both little buns

"Let's go" I said after getting there diaper bag ready.
I put them in my car and start our drive to the boutique Well I guess you can call it a store now I run the business part and Lauren does all the designing.

I get them out the car and put them down in the boutique and they run to the back where there playroom is since we bring them here a lot. Omg I need to go home and to the store I say going in the bathroom. I look in the bathroom mirror and I think I've only been pregnant for a month now and I have a small bump that's not really that noticeable though but it's bigger then it should be. I start working when I get a text from Lauren and it says " You need to get back here now"
I look at the screen and see them playing with there Barbie dream house
I go and get them in the car.

Romeo's Pov
            (6 hours earlier)
She still hasn't called me back so I decided to go to a racetrack and drive since I have a couple hours to blow before I go to Matteo and Lauren's house. I put on a track outfit since I need some practice my next sponsored race is in a month but not a lot since I've won almost every race but one when I came in second.

I grab the keys to my practice race car since my real one is at the building getting worked on. I get in one of my cars and drive to the race track. We shake hands and I talk to my friends who I haven't talked to in a while I grab a drink and we sit and wait for the race to start when they call the racers, I go down and get in my car that's already at the start line. They start the countdown and they say go and I drive.  I'm in the lead until I hit something and feel my body getting rolled around and then thrown out the car. I know they'll take me to my brothers house then I just see black.

I wake up to a blinding light and My body hurting everywhere.
"What did you do" I hear someone say I look and see it's Matteo
I try to move my hand but I can't
"The light" I say my throat burning.
He turns the light down and Lauren gives me water after texting someone.
"What happened to you, you look like you got beat up" Matteo says he probably already knows.
"It's not that bad I'm fine"I say trying to get up when the door opens and in comes a running Crystal then Bria.
They both run to Lauren then
"Why am I here" I hear Alana say turning on the lights. I make a noise then close my eyes I feel all their eyes on me.
"What happened to you"Alana ask
"Did you get in a fight or an accident"
"I'm fine I was in a race and I don't know"Alana moves my legs and sits them down on top of her lap.
"Why were you ignoring me"I say as I see everyone's left the room. I just want to know if she tells me we can move on and forget this ever happened.
"I can't tell you"she says
"You can't tell me what exactly why you've been ignoring me for a week like I did something to you but when you want to tell me whats wrong call me until then don't talk to me"I tell her calling Matteo and asking him to take me to my home since I can't walk.
"I thought you were staying"
"I'd rather not"I say looking at Alana we both can play the ignoring game.
"You no where to find me if you want to tell me"I tell her. Matteo coming back in with the wheel chair I have here from when I used to always street race
"I'll be back" Matteo says