Chapter 5: He did it

-The Next day-

Spinels POV
I woke up to the sun shining from my window, I checked the time it was 7:58 "Shit I'm late for school" I said, I put on whatever outfit I found in my closet, I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun. I didn't have time for makeup, but this will do. I headed downstairs "Hey guys! I'm running late to school, yellow can you drive me today?" I asked Yellow nodded

-At school-
Steven POV
It's already 1st period, and i didn't see spinel. Maybe she's just late, "Steven! Stop day dreaming and pay attention" Said the teacher, I just nodded at her. I was focusing on my assignment until I heard the teacher "Spinel! You missed the whole period! we only have 10 minutes left of class! Here!" The teacher started writing something "This is a 1 hour detention slip! Now go to your seat!" Said the teacher, she was angry at spinel. I looked at spinel, I can tell she overslept. I started doing my work again until I realized she wasn't wearing any makeup! I quickly looked at her, yeah she was all natural today. She looked very pretty. I looked at her hair, then her neck, then her titt- oh god what am I doing, i quickly looked back at my assignment for a second, then I started drawing since there was only 7 minutes left of class.

Finally, class was over I packed up all my stuff and exited the room. I walked outside the classroom and saw Spinel leaning on a locker, she looked pissed but i didn't want to bother her. I was heading to my next class until I heard someone call my name, it was spinel. I looked back as she walked towards me " Hey! Follow me" she said, I gave it a second thought but I followed her anyway. "So uh, where are we going?" I said awkwardly, she didn't answer.

Spinels POV
I waited the last 10 minutes of class, right when the bell rang I speed walked outta there. I went over to some lockers and leaned on it, I waited until Steven got out of the classroom. I had to tell him that Axel caught me talking to him, and that he was gonna do something. I finally saw steven "Yo Steven!" I said he looked back and I started walking towards him "hey, follow me" I said, I started walking towards the end of the hall "So uh, where are we going?" Said Steven, I didn't answer him. I quickly looked both directions and grabbed Stevens arm, I pulled him into the janitors closet. I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed, "Remember yesterday at lunch, well my boyfri- ex he had his friend spying on us." I said, Steven stared at me "Well-" I cut him off "he texted me yesterday" "What did he say?" Steven said, I pulled out my phone from my pocket and clicked on messages. I clicked on Dick Head👺 I showed steven the messages of him calling me a bitch and other bad words. I was annoyed, and happy because I finally broke up with Axel but I have to see his stupid idiotic face.

Stevens POV
Spinel showed the messages between her and her ex Axel, I read the last message
Dick Head👺: Fucking whore, watch out for tomorrow. You'll be sorry

"Dammm, that's tuff. But don't worry spinel, if anything happens I'll be here" I said smiling at spinel. She looked back at me and gave me a small smile, she then grinned "Hey, wanna skip class with me?" She said, I was surprised. I never skipped class before, but I need a bit of fun in my life so why not. "Oh uh, sure" I said, she chuckled "The dumb kids are having breakfast right now, wanna head to the cafeteria?" She asked, I looked at her before speaking "Sure, but I think you mean Special kids not dun kids" I said she chuckled "There stupid either way" she said before opening the door, she looked both ways before grabbing my arm and heading down the hall. We speed walked down 3 flights of stairs, we finally made it to the cafeteria. "So ya wanna eat breakfast?" She asked me I nodded, I was heading towards the line but noticed Spinel wasn't by my side. I looked around the cafeteria, I saw her sitting at a lunch table waiting for me to get food. I walked up to her "Hey, aren't you getting breakfast too?" I asked "Nah, I don't eat breakfast." She said shrugging, I sat down with her "If you don't eat, I won't eat either" I said, she looked surprised "why" she asked, "Because that's bad manners" I said, she chuckled "who gives a fuck about that? Just go get food, I really don't care if you eat and i don't" She said, i sighed. I got up and headed towards the line.

-Time Skip-

Spinels POV
The day was finally over, i grabbed my stuff from my locker and headed downstairs to the exit. I was happy to go home, but I was annoyed I have to hear my aunts complaining and shit. I opened the double doors and headed out, i was infront of the school. I pulled out my phone and went to messages, i clicked on Steven🥴
Spinel: Lets meet up at the park

After a few minutes Steven responded
Steven: Ok, ill see you there! :)

I turned off my phone and headed to the park, the way there was peaceful. I was 2 blocks away from the park until I felt a pair of hands on my waist and thigh. "Damm. I forget that you got a ass, you have the body of a hourglass mm" said the person, I recognized that voice. It was Axel "DAMIT AXEL, YOU PIECE OF-" he covered my mouth, "Listen, I told you to watch out. But you didn't listen, like always" he chuckled, he pulled out a pocket knife from his jacket. He pointed it towards my stomach, my eyes widened in fear. I slapped the knife out of his hand, I grabbed his arm and threw him on the ground. I was gonna run, but he grabbed the pocket knife from the ground and cut my arm. The cut was big, blood started falling on the concrete floor. The cut stings, it hurt really bad. Axel ran away, I felt dizzy but I walked to the park anyway. I didn't care that I was injured, i was gonna go talk to Steven. I was 1 block away from the park, I can see it in the distance. I kept on walking, the cut hurt a lot. Blood kept on coming out of my arm, I saw Steven sitting on a bench near the gate of the park. I walked a bit faster, but I lost to much blood. I passed out

Steven POV
I made it to the park, I didn't see spinel anywhere so I sat on a bench out side the park gate and waited for her. It was nice outside, the sun was shining bright. I waited for 10 minutes and I still didn't see her. I waited 3 more minutes and still no sign of her. 2 minutes has passed and I saw someone in the distance that looked like spinel. So I squinted my eyes and it was Spinel, she was injured. I quickly got up from the bench and ran towards her, she passed out. Her body fell to the ground she was bleeding from her arm. I ran faster. I kneed down to the floor, I saw her injury she has been cut really bad. I checked to see if she had a pulse, she did. I shook her "Spinel? Spinel please answer me! Who did this to you" she didn't respond, I remembered the message from Axel. He did this.

Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ Lᴏᴠᴇʟʏs, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 ɪs ᴅᴏɴᴇ! Bᴛᴡ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴏʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ. Aɴʏᴡᴀʏs sᴛᴀʏ sᴀғᴇ!♥️
-𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣