VII. My Dreams??? pt. 1

b e f o r e y o u r e a d : there is incorrect grammar here. sorry bout that

tbh dreams are so hecking weird. well most of them i'm aware of what i'm doing and could control my dreams to an 'extent' but at the same time, nah. i'm mostly not in control. i would love to lucid dream but idk how to (properly, at least). i don't have the best sleeping schedule either.

in fact, it's really bad.

anyways, i'm not really here to talk about what kinds of dreams i want or how i sleep, i'm here to talk about what dreams i've had.

it's not gonna be a full list, but itll contain what i remember.

i guess we can start with the most recent one. i- i honestly don't know where to start with it. i'm pretty sure sangwoo from killing stalking was there??

no, not his ashes, but like his uh body from the start of the manhwa.

there was also two girls that i think my brain made up. or maybe it didn't, idk. i can't remember it clearly anymore, it's been a few hours. i think some other random guy was there for a few seconds, along with some people from my school(?) and my mom.

now for the character that somehow got the most 'screen-time'... fucking hisoka

not that i minded, but hE DID TRY TO KILL ME LIKE THE FIRST FEW MINUTES OF MY DREAM AND THEN I TRIED KILLING HIM WITH A WEIRD TYPE OF GUN I GAVE TO THE RANDOM GUY. IN THE END I DIDNT HAVE THE GUTS TO KILL HIM AND I JUST HUGGED HIM--

like what the heckkk

later on we just chilled until we were called to some sort of performance. there's some details i vaguely remember but i would like to not explain what i vaguely remember. what i would like to explain is how i almost fixed a bridge thanks to hisoka's bungee gum but i was too afraid to ask him to help with the other side so it broke 😭 and ever since i woke up i was s o annoyed with that. like,, if wasn't even a real bridge??? why am i so annoyed????

okay moving on, i got separated from my g hisoka (😢) saw some classmates in a building that was real fancy, looked around a bit bc my mom has to find some place, and then the dream ended when i was getting food. i woke up at 2 pm.

(insert my cross thing that i'm too lazy to copy and paste)

this is already 400+ words. oh whatever. i'll put a dream i had from fifth grade that i managed to write in my notes. it literally just became a story. the boy is ur basic quiet and bold boy it's fucking weird.

NOTES: (i didn't finish it so idk what else LOL. i fixed the grammar. here's a peek into my 10 year old brain)

It started last year. Midway through the year, a boy walked into school one day, and the teacher said he was a new kid here. He sat down, and I couldn't stop staring at him. He was cute to be honest... all the girls didn't really look at him.

He was a really good listener in class, but most of the time he was actually scribbling on a sheet of paper he had. I thought he was only writing notes, but I realized that he was just doodling oddly detailed pictures of things and adding equations throughout the paper. I found it quite odd, but shrugged it off at the time.

When he spoke, he used vocabulary that I would think an adult would use. The smartest boy in my opinion was dethroned by this boy. I admired that he was really smart, and that he was really unique to me.

I wanted to become his friend since there was no one who wanted to approach him and I thought he deserved someone to talk to.

I got my chance one day during recess. At recess, he usually sat down and read books. Another thing I forgot to mention: He also was really good at everything he did. He once was invited to play basketball and he made the team he was on win every single time. I guessed he got tired of the fighting that he walked away and resumed his reading.