Rules

Any disobedience to these rules will be followed by elimination and other stuff.

RULES!

#1 Respect
Respect everyone and everything. Respect the judges, respect the host, respect your other competitors.

So that means no trash talking, no poor sportsmanship, no bribing, and of course literally nothing rude.

#2 Length/ Number of submissions
You're Fanfiction has to have at least four parts. Including prologue but not including authors notes, tables of contents, trailers, or other things that are not apart of the book itself.

You are allowed to submit as many of your fanfictions as you want as long as they apply to the rules.

#3 Follow
Follow me, my other account LuckyBugBooks , and follow your judge if their is one.

#4 Add
Add this book to your library, if you want you can add it to your public reading list as well but that's totally optional.

#5 The Golden Rule
The password is your favourite ninja.

#6 Changes

If you can't participate any longer, change your username, book title, or anything like that please alert me by PM or by comment immediately.

#7 Mature
Swearing is allowed but the lighter the amount of swearing the better.
No explicit content, you can mention that there was some but kissing and cuddling is as far as I go.

#8 One-Shots
One shots are allowed!

#9 The Obvious

IT HAS TO BE A NINJAGO FANFIC!

JUDGE RULES

When I bring in judges I will of course ask you to follow some rules.

#1 Friends
You cannot judge a participant that is a friend of yours, now I can't totally monitor this rule but I can trust in your honesty.

#2 Bribery
Do not accept bribery. That's just terrible.

#3 Respect and Fairness
Respect everyone, just because you're a judge doesn't give you the reason to be rude.

Judge fairly. I'm trusting you to be honest and unbiased.

#4 Participation
You can participate in this contest but you cannot judge your own story.

#5 Add

Add this story to your library and if you want public reading list.

#6 Contact
Password is your favourite Ninjago OTP

RULES MAY BE CHANGED! I WILL PRESS UPDATE AGAIN AND PUT A NOTICE IF THEY ARE! IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF ALL RULES.