Payback Is A Bitch

~Jayceon POV

"You better have a good reason for ringing my doorbell like you crazy." Jayda said opening the door. "You didn't hear about Miya?" I asked. "What about her?"

"She's in the hospital. Somebody beat her badly and did a lot of bad shit." I said walking in. "Oh my gosh we got to go see her." She said. "She was in surgery when I left. She had internal bleeding. When was the last time you saw her?" I asked sitting on the couch. "Day before last. Noah invited us to a party. Before we left, Miya called and said she was leaving with some friends and she'd be back today." She said. "I should've never let her go."

"It's not your fault. Did she tell you the name of her friends?" I asked. "Somebody named Antwon or Antonio."

"Whats Noah's address?" I asked. "No Jayceon he had nothing to do with this." She said. "Give me the address." I said calmly. "He had nothing to do with this so you can't hurt him." She said. "I never fucking said I was going to hurt him Jayda. Give me his address."

She was hesitating. "Jayda either give it to me or I'll have somebody find it and kick his door down."

"311 Flagami Boulevard." She said. "Thank you. Miya should be out of surgery soon. Go to the hospital and wait." I said. I left making my way to Noah's crib.

~Landon POV

I heard the front door open which meant Iyanna was here. I called her over because I needed to do something that I've been holding off for a while. "I'm so glad you called. I've been preparing myself to have a conversation with you." She said sitting on the couch. "You go first then." I said.

"I know I've only been gone for two days but I had really been thinking. I've done a lot to screw up our relationship and I really apologize for everything. You are the man of my dreams and somebody that every girl could hope for. I have you all to myself and keep fucking up. I love you so much. You are the man I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with. You are the man I want here with me to start our little family. I'm so sorry Landon." She said.

"I forgive you Iyanna." I said bringing a smile to her face.

"I forgive you so much that I'm breaking up with you."

~Jayceon POV

I was knocking on Noah's door waiting for an answer. He opened the door looking confused. "Jayceon? How you get my address?" He asked. "My sister. Can I come in?"

"Uh, yeah I guess." He said opening the door wider letting me in. "Is Jayda okay?" He asked. "Yeah but JaMiya isn't." I said.

"Wait what happened?"

"Jayda said y'all three went to a party that you invited them to." I said making him nod. "You know anybody named Antwon or Antonio?" I asked.

"Yeah. The dudes house that the party was at, Jermaine. His cousin is Antonio." He said. "Let me get that address from that party."

"Um, it's right next door." He said. I ran outside and he followed. "You need me to call him or?" He asked. "Nah." I shot the lock off his door. It opened and I saw Jermaine sitting down. "Reach for that fucking gun and I'll blast yo shit." I said pointing my gun at him. "Oh damn. Jayda said you was on some shit." Noah said from behind me. "You mind leaving for a second." I said to Noah. He walked out the door.

I put my gun up walking towards Jermaine. "Where's Antonio." I said. "Who the fuck is you?" He scoffed. I grabbed him by his shirt slamming him against the wall. "Tell me the where the fuck Antonio is." I said through gritted teeth. "You don't put fear in my heart." He scoffed. I laughed a little putting him down.