CAMP CHERRY | HS by hoeforharrys

hoeforharrys

whirlwind of a story. i started reading this and thought to myself, oh this is a cutesy endearing book,there won't be a lot of drama.. but then, the plot thickened that much i swear it took the form of Nicki Minaj.

the love scenes are marvellous. harry's dad is a twat. i hope he comes to terms with this and tries to be a better father for harry.

i was quite surprised when i found out that the book only has 11K reads? i thought it would be pushing 200K+ but apparently not...

the twist and turns are very gripping. i am very apprehensive and dubious about what will happen to hana and harry's relationship once camp has ended. it seems as though their bond is so intoxicating that it makes you question if they could handle being together outside camp. after all, there has been a lot of drama & controversy already that the couple have endured which leaves the question - will they be able to withhold the strain of a relationship in the 'real' world.

god. it feels like love island.

overall, splendid writing and i can't wait to see what will occur in the following book. ;)

also,my name is ella so i got all butterflies when i saw that hanas' best mate was called ella. itsa cracking name mind you. 10/10

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 19, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

best hs fan fictions!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें