drug sex pt. 2

-language
-smut

i fell asleep naked with Miles' arms wrapped around me.

the next thing i knew, i woke up to kate shouting.

she wasn't in Miles' room yet, but she had definitely checked my room and was on her way to his.

Miles was awake too and heard.

then he grabbed my face and started kissing me right as kate busted into the room.

"Jesus y/n! i told you to go to you room last night! stop touching each other!" she yelled.

miles didn't even stop making out with me. he just stuck his middle finger up at kate which made me laugh a little.

"OH MY GOD PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" she said walking out.

Miles stopped and we started laughing.

"here, put these on." Miles said handing me one of his sweaters and some boxers.

we got dressed and walked out to the kitchen where kate was already sitting waiting for us.

"sit down you two." she said rolling her eyes as she saw what i was wearing.

i attempted to sit in my seat but Miles pulled me into his lap before i could.

kate sighed and took what i'm assuming was a pain killer. (kate do be popping pills🙈)

"you two are too young to be having sex." she said putting her coffee back down on the table.

"what? do you expect us to wait till we're 25 or something like you?" Miles said.

"i'm 23. and no. but still, you shouldn't be doing that at your age." she said sternly.

"sure." Miles said laughing a little.

"and why did you two have to be so loud? i don't wanna hear that shit when i'm trying to sleep!" she said.

i was so high last night that it was all just rushing back to me what had happened.

"MILES IM GONNA CUM!" i screamed cutting off kate.

"i want you to cum on my dick, right now, in front of kate." he said speeding up.

jesus.

"and did you two even use protection?" she said.

"nope. i like it raw." Miles chuckled.

i couldn't help it and i bursted out laughing making Miles laugh even harder.

"and you!" she said making us stop.

"i don't know why your laughing. because i'm pretty sure that he came INSIDE OF YOU last night." she said crossing her arms.

"bitch i'm on birth control." i said laughing.

woah, i don't know where that came from.

even Miles looked at me in shock and then started laughing.

then Miles started to move his hand onto my thigh and got closer and closer to my pussy. (😳)

eventually kate caught on and saw what was happening.

"NO! NOT AT THE TABLE!" she yelled.

"so we can fuck as long as we're not at the table?" Miles said.

"what? no that's not what i meant!" kate said.

"no i'm pretty sure that's what you meant." Miles said.

"Miles. you know that isn't what i meant." kate said sternly.

"so if we wanted, we could fuck on that couch?" he said pointing to a couch.

"NO!" kate said.

Miles didn't say anything. he just got up and grabbed my hand and took me over to the couch.

"it's not great, but kate said it was ok." Miles said to me.

"NO I DID NOT DON'T YOU DARE HAVE SEX ON THE COUCH!" kate screamed rushing over.

Miles laid me down and the couch put his head in between my thighs and looked up at me, smiled and winked. (bitch i can just imagine Miles doing that and bitch i would nut right there😭)

"MILES! STOP!" kate screamed.

"what?" he said all innocently.

"don't you dare." she said.

"why not?" he said putting his fingers on my aReA (guys i sound like a real wattpad writer!😍)  through my clothes.

"STOP!" she yelled.

"why? you didn't make breakfast and i'm hungry!" he said making me laugh.

"Miles. stop it right now." kate said trying to sound scary.

Miles didn't listen and pulled down the boxers i had on and threw them at kate.

"MILES!" she yelled, obviously furious.

"quit yelling at me i'm trying to focus." he said before licking my pussy.

i bit my lip and put my hands in his hair lightly pulling it.

"fuck..." i whispered.

Miles stuck his tongue inside of me and started pushing it in and out.

"Miles!" i moaned, knowing it would piss kate off.

"STOP THAT!" kate shouted.

Miles just stuck up his middle finger at her.

he started harshly shaking his tongue on my pussy making me moan uncontrollably.

"if you two don't stop, i'm taking door off you both of you rooms!" kate said.

Miles stopped for a second and looked at her.

"ok? then your just gonna have to watch this all. the. time." he said before i grabbed his head and pushed him back in. (when she's a head pusher😒.)

"Miles..." i said feeling my climax coming soon.

he looked up at me for a second.

"do it." he said.

he went back in and a few moments later i came in his mouth.

"OH MY GOD!" kate screamed.

"why do you always just stand there and watch kate? it's like you don't want us to stop." i said catching my breath.

"go to your rooms." she said as her face turned red.

me and Miles just laughed and walked over to his room.

what do y'all think?😳 i think these two might be my best chapters. mainly because i actually learned how to write smut😭. but give me some ideas because i have no clue what to write.