❥𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞

❥𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞
BNHA Lemon

❥𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙞BNHA Lemon

-'♡❄🖤🔥♡'~

Shouto Todoroki.

Everybody knows he loves soba, and you love lemonade.

That's why he asked you out on a date to this new restaurant. So far, it claimed some great views and since it was your 2nd anniversary, he thought it would be nice to take you out.

You and the duel-haired male were currently walking to the restaurant hand-in-hand, engaging in a conversation about frogs.

"They're so cute, Shou! Their tiny itty-bitty widdle legs make it seem impossible to jump like they do!"

Shouto found a small smile gracing his lips due to the adorable baby talk that was commencing. He always found it cute when you rambled on about the most simple things-- and even when you pouted when you didn't get your way.

Whilst you were bouncing up and down, Shouto responded with a:

"Yeah, but they're not as cute as you are.."

You, who also got flustered really easily, froze as he kept on walking with his eyes closed and smirk still there. You pouted and rushed to catch up with him.

"You meanie! That's an insult to the entire frog community!!"

*....*

The restaurant was huge. You found yourself in awe of the booths and tables, which happened to look really comfortable. You tried to skip towards them, but Shouto had a firm grip on the back of your shirt, not allowing you to escape his side.

"Shouuu~.."

You groaned, pursing your lips and pouting.

"We have to pay first, Y/n."

Soon enough, the waitress came towards you two to take the payment and seat you.

"Hello, welcome to Heaven's Plate!~ Dinner for two?"

You grew a bit jealous of the way she looked and sounded, but knew Shouto wouldn't stoop as low to cheat. He.. still had you by your shirt.

"Yes, please."

As soon as Shouto answered, the waitress smiled and grabbed the utensils and menus that were required. She had the two of you follow her to a two-person table.

You had a childish grin on your face whilst Shouto was as calm as ever, and you two sat down, finally being released from the tight grip of Shouto's hand.

"Here are your menus, my name is Hinata, so feel free to call me when you decide. Can I start you off with any drinks?"

"Lemonade for Y/n, water for me, please.."

And with that, she nodded and left you two to your decisions, which didn't take long since you had already decided what you wanted.

"Shou!~ Shou!~ They have lemon bread!"

He hummed in response to your happy announcement, and you knew you could ask him to buy anything for and he would get it. So, that's what you got:

lemon bread, with a side of lemonade.

*....*

*[I thought a soft Shouto and a happy, cheerful, adorable little bean would fit nice together. So, I hope you enjoyed this one :). Next up: Eijirowouwu Kirishima]*