Upset and healing

Negan Prov

It's been a couple of weeks since the fight with Rosita, Jocelyn has not come out of her room, she felt betrayed by everyone, she just lies in bed and reads a book to the baby, I hate seeing her upset, I usually wake up and try to get her to go out for a walk, but she doesn't feel safe walking around, she feels that they will target her. I smiled at her, as she read.

Jocelyn "What are you smiling about." she asked so cutely

"I'm staring at my beautiful wife and mother of my child."

"what are you reading."

Jocelyn "Steven king's pet sematary"

"why are you reading that to our baby."

Jocelyn "I like this book."

Negan "you are one strange girl, mama

Jocelyn smiled, then kissed me.

"I'm going to go get some breakfast, anything you want

"I'm going to go get some breakfast, anything you want."

Jocelyn "Strawberries and some toast."

"Of course my Queen."

I finally left the room, It's been weird, I didn't want to talk to anyone

I finally left the room, It's been weird, I didn't want to talk to anyone. then I noticed Lydia and Judith walking over to me.

Lydia "Hey Negan." Judith just looked at him.

"Hey, girls, what's up."

Judith "You and Jocelyn have been distant lately, is it because of the argument, you had with the others."

Lydia "Ya, is she ok."

"Listen, girls, Jocelyn is very upset about what happened, she hurting."

Lydia "Let me talk to her, I know what she going threw, I know your seriously protective of her but I have known her since the start of this, so I'm seeing her."

Judith "Ya I want to see her too."

I only gave them glances, but I think it would be nice for her to warm up to the others again and I think it would be nice for her to talk to others, besides me. "Alright fine." I gabbed her some food as we made out way back to the room.

"Honey I'm back and someone here to see you."

Jocelyn "Who is it." she stopped as she saw Judith and Lydia

Lydia and Judith hugged her, she started to get upset.

Lydia "We heard the argument, I'm sorry If I knew what was going on I would have been there to defend you as well."

Judith "Ya same with me, you're a nice person Jocelyn, and were glad to have you in our group, My mom said there was once a brave man, he took care of everyone, and welcomed people who wanted to change, he saw the good in people, even in Negan, he spared Negan life, so I the good in you Jocelyn, you wanted to change, just like Lydia." Judith hugged Jocelyn, as well as Lydia.

Lydia "Wow the baby just kicked."

Jocelyn "I guess they're happy to have some friends."

Judith "your one of use, Jocelyn, just like Lydia is."

Lydia "Ya Rosita and everyone else is just on edge with everything, so they just took there anger out on you, anyways you're the best thing to get at Beta, I know how important you are to him."

I just made a disgusted face, Jocelyn smiled at me, Lydia and Judith just giggled, I smiled I was happy to see my wife happy, and enjoying her time.

Lydia "So how long are you now?"

Jocelyn "Five months now, 4 months to go, before we meet this little bundle of joy."

Lydia "I can't wait for it to say, auntie Lydia."

Jocelyn and I smiled, I was ready to be a father, but I want our baby, to grow in a world with peace, I mean yes we would raising our kid in a messed up world where the dead are raming around but, I want the whispers gone, I want nothing to harm our baby, and our future kids.

After hours of Judith and Lydia being around Jocelyn they finally left, I could tell that made her happy, I held her as she smiled in my chest.

Jocelyn "Thank you Negan, I really did need that."

"Baby don't cry, I love you, and they love you, well I love you more, but they love you, they need you, and should be honoured to have you here, hell I'm honoured to have you as my wife, and they are lucky to have you here, you didn't have to help them but you did, you know what, just think about us, and our baby, because that is more important, I love you."

"I love you, Negan

"I love you, Negan."

There was a knock on the door, I let go of her and walked to the door, Daryl, Rosita and Carol were standing there. Jocelyn just felt uncomfortable, ready to get ganged up on, they walked in, Jocelyn just sat down in a chair, I held her hand ready to defend my wife.

Daryl "Jocelyn were sorry about the other we should have never taken anger out on you, it wasn't right." he nudged Rosita

Rosita " ya it wasn't right, I was upset how you got to have a family, where my baby father is dead becuase of your kind."

Jocelyn "And I'm very sorry, that happaned, but that not me, I know what they were capable of, but that's not me, so I'm sorry you baby is fatherless but at least she had people love her, when I was in that group, no one was safe, women were raped...

Jocelyn "And I'm very sorry, that happaned, but that not me, I know what they were capable of, but that's not me, so I'm sorry you baby is fatherless but at least she had people love her, when I was in that group, no one was safe, women were raped, beaten, even killed alpha didn't care, as long as she stayed in power, so I'm happy that you daughter has people that will love her, and tell amazing stories about her father."

Rosita just started crying and hugged her, I know Rosita is a very hard to please women but i say her vanability, Jocelyn smiled at tem and gave everyone a hug, This is what my wife needed I'm happy to see my wife happy and safe.